|Job Title||Adminstrative Assistant Job Openings Kingston Ongwanada|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Ongwanada Recruitment 2020 - Ongwanada invites the applicant to apply Adminstrative Assistant, that will be placed in Kingston. You will definitely get a better prospect along with less dangerous life later on. Signing up for this enterprise makes a person able to do the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this company eyesight along with mission come on right Ongwanada can be open of brand-new place seeing that November 2020. Everybody who are enthusiastic about filling up this particular vacant, please take a part in this Adminstrative Assistant recruitment. If you will be one which may load requirements, you can try to see further information about Adminstrative Assistant Job Openings below.
Ongwanada is committed to improving the quality of life for hundreds of people with developmental disabilities and their families in Kingston and eastern Ontario.
To provide executive assistance and support to the Chief Clinical & Planning Officer/Chief Financial & Administrative Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administration Office Support including:
· Managing active calendars for Chief Officers, plan, coordinate and ensure schedules are up-to-date, arranging education, travel plans, itineraries, and agendas;
· Appropriately handling correspondence, opening and screening same, re-directing routine correspondence and composing correspondence as required;
· Provide word processing (Microsoft, e-CIMS and other databases), scanning , photocopying, preparing power point presentations;
· Record minutes/ensure meeting packages are distributed within the required timeline as assigned;
· Providing secretarial duties to the office of the CEO when as required;
· Other Duties as assigned
_For the complete position description please contact Human Resources _
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
· College Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent education/experience.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and dictation software.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and knowledge of filing systems.
· Ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality and use tact/diplomacy with Ongwanada staff, clients, families, community organizations and the general public.
· Bilingualism (French and English) an asset.
Les candidats bilingues sont fortement encouragés à soumettre leur candidature.
Please submit a Cover letter and Resume
Reference ID: MNU-20-09
Application deadline: 2020-09-22
Expected start date: 2020-10-06
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Ongwanada offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Ongwanada also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Adminstrative Assistant Job Openings Kingston November 2020 by Ongwanada, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Kingston region from another company below.
Support office admin staff with answering phone inquiries. The successful candidate will have a strong background in branding, social media and communications.
Knowledge of Insurance products and their applications, test strategies, test plans, requirements analysis and traceability and development lifecycle.
You're looking for an opportunity to work with an innovative, collaborative team of engineers, fabricators, and machinists to build new and better solutions to…
Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance is required. Diploma or Certificate from a PSW course recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills…