|Job Title||Construction Project Coordinator Job Openings Navin Forthright Ventures Inc.|
|Pub Date||11 days ago|
|Company||Forthright Ventures Inc.|
Forthright Ventures Inc. Hiring 2021 - Forthright Ventures Inc. is seeking a new worker to fill Construction Project Coordinator, that will be placed in Navin. You will definitely get a better prospect along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Signing up for this corporation makes a person able to meet the goal simpler in supplementary to assist the current dream be realized.
To help this company perspective along with mission come on right Forthright Ventures Inc. is usually open up for brand-new place since January 2021. Everybody who are interested answering this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Construction Project Coordinator recruitment. If you will be one that might fill up qualifications, you can look at further information about Construction Project Coordinator Job Openings below.
NOTE: MANDATORY 3 YEAR CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT REQUIRED
Established in 2011 and located in Winnipeg, MB, Forthright Ventures is a professionally managed family owned company. A rapidly growing and expanding portfolio of properties allows us to meet our goal; which is to provide our clients with modern, affordable housing.
Our team of professionals includes: Construction Managers, Site Supervisors, Project Management, and on site construction staff. What sets us apart is our ability to provide fresh and innovative, but functional design in all of our suites.
Forthright is searching for our next team member in the role of Project Coordinator to join the Project Management department. Reporting to the Project Manager, the ideal candidate has 3-5 years of construction project coordination and post-secondary education in a related field (construction technician is preferred).
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Attention to detail, accurate data entry skills
· Exceptionally organized and able to time manage independently = Deadline driven, fast paced work environment
· Must have a class 5 Driver’s license = Highway and city driving required in order to liaise on sites
· Some post-secondary education, or combination of experience with administration and/or project management. Job costing, billing cycles, and an understanding of project management concepts are an asset.
· Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc), web mail, applications = Daily use of these programs as well as some inhouse software.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills proven in prior responsibilities = Ability to relate and converse with people with varied interests, conflict management, and resolution.
· Proven Negotiation skills, ability to differentiate between multiple quotes and understand where opportunities for improvement can occur.
Salary negotiable based on experience, compensation includes group benefits and bonus plan.
This is a salaried position, Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 4:30 pm.
We thank all those who apply however only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Forthright Ventures Inc. offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Forthright Ventures Inc. also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Construction Project Coordinator Job Openings Navin January 2021 by Forthright Ventures Inc., please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Navin region from another company below.
Answering phones, taking rent payments, filing, scanning, general tenant inquires and assisting various departments.
Responding to emails and phone calls. Entering data on current computer systems. Be self-motivated and take initiatives with minimal supervision.
We appreciate your interest in Riverside Welding, however only candidates who are already eligible to work in Manitoba will be considered.