|Job Title||Educational Assistants- Yekooche First Nation Job Openings Prince George Yekooche First Nation|
|Pub Date||23 days ago|
|Company||Yekooche First Nation|
Yekooche First Nation Vacancies 2020 - Yekooche First Nation requires the applicant to fill Educational Assistants- Yekooche First Nation, that will be placed in Prince George. You will receive a better potential customer along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Becoming a member of this enterprise makes a person can reach the purpose simpler in supplementary to support the current dream be realized.
To help this company perspective and mission arrives on correct Yekooche First Nation is usually open of fresh placement since September 2020. Everyone who are considering answering this vacant, remember to engage in this Educational Assistants- Yekooche First Nation recruitment. If you will be one that may fill up requirements, you can try to see further info about Educational Assistants- Yekooche First Nation Job Openings below.
Are You the Educational Assistant We’re Looking For?
· Yekooche First Nation’s vision for its students is that they leave school with the ability to walk in two worlds; we need to prepare them to have a positive impact in their own community as well as out into the broader world.
· The children of Yekooche First Nation need to be deeply rooted in their land, language and culture AND they need the skills, knowledge, and understandings that will allow them to access all areas of the broader Canadian and global society.
· These are the important questions for us:
o Do you believe all students can learn to high levels? What does that statement mean to you?
o Is it academics OR whole child? Or is it academics AND whole child?
o How to use the BC Curriculum to overcome the historic damage and systemic barriers the Western educational model has imposed on our people?
o How to move beyond remediation? How to accelerate?
· Learning is reciprocal. You don’t need to know the Dak’elh language, or how to tan a moose hide – you just need to be willing and eager to learn – we will learn from each other.
· Does this vision and do these questions resonate with you? Are you the one we are looking for to join us in pursuing that vision?
Yekooche First Nation
· The Yekooche Band traditional territory is located about 85 km northwest of Fort St James British Columbia. It comprises 4 reserves on a total of roughly 180 hectares. Most of our band members live in Reserve #3 (Yekooche) located along the northwest arm of Stuart Lake, where Nan’cut Creek drains Cunningham Lake into Stuart Lake.
· Do you love the outdoors? Our territory abounds with opportunities for hunting, fishing, ice fishing, trapping and living off the land. We share this land with bears, moose, rabbits, grouse, porcupines, beaver, salmon, and eagles, many varieties of berries, as well as herbs and medicines. Ample opportunities to explore the territory by snowmobile, ATV, snow shoes, kayak, and even sled from time to time.
· The perks of being semi-isolated: pure water, clean air, peace and quiet, bright stars and Northern Lights, all four seasons, and the opportunity to live and learn on this land with the Dak’elh people who have thrived here since time immemorial
· The people of Yekooche value their land, language, culture and history. You will be welcomed into the community where you will discover the peoples’ strong sense of tradition – as well as their sense of humour: teasing means we like you! If hunting isn’t your thing, you will be able to fully immerse yourself in story-telling, singing, dancing, and drumming.
· We have approx. 200 members, and about half live in Yekooche.
· Yekooche is a 1.25 hour drive on a logging road from Fort St. James and about 3 hours from Prince George.
· See http://www.yekooche.com/ for more information.
· We are looking to hire two (2) idealistic and joyful EAs who feel alignment with our vision for our children’s education.
You will need EA Certification.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all interested candidates. This position is open until filled.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Yekooche First Nation opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Yekooche First Nation also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Educational Assistants- Yekooche First Nation Job Openings Prince George September 2020 by Yekooche First Nation, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Prince George region from another company below.
Accurately entering in product information, accepting cash or credit, and answering all customer inquiries. At Rexall, Canada’s leader in Pharmacy Healthcare,…
Valid Class 5 driver’s license with no demerit points. Safe and distanced interview process including virtual interviews and online onboarding.
Perform service plan maintenance and repair, compressors, valves, sensors. Complete test and maintenance reports. Install new components where necessary.
Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid BC Class 5 driver’s licence. AHSPG is seeking innovative ways to sustain affordable housing, and to develop an urban…