|Job Title||Aerial Technician/ Rigger Job Openings Halifax Westower Communications Ltd|
|Pub Date||12 February 2020|
|Company||Westower Communications Ltd|
Westower Communications Ltd Vacancies 2020 - Westower Communications Ltd is looking for a new official to apply Aerial Technician/ Rigger, that will be placed in Halifax. You will receive a better chance along with safer dwell in the future. Joining to this enterprise makes anyone able to meet the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help this corporation vision and mission comes on legitimate Westower Communications Ltd will be wide open of fresh placement since March 2020. All people who are interested about filling up this vacant, remember to engage in this Aerial Technician/ Rigger recruitment. If you will be one that may load requirements, you can attempt to learn further info about Aerial Technician/ Rigger Job Openings below.
Aerial Technician/ Rigger
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Join our growing team at WesTower Communications Ltd. as an Aerial Technician!
We are Canada’s largest network service contractor offering Engineering, Design, Fabrication, Construction, Project Management, and Maintenance Services for telecommunication carriers, independent tower operators, broadcast and utility.
We offer competitive wages, paid out living allowances, paid holidays, comprehensive benefits, RSP matching, stock options, a generous referral bonus program and opportunities to further develop your skillset and grow your career.
WesTower Communications ltd. also offers a $1,000 signing bonus to those who qualify!
· Tower and cell-site installation and routine maintenance
· Antenna modifications / adds
· Repair or replace defective equipment on tower
· Preform tests equipment to locate transmission faults
· Extensive travel throughout the province and or country
· 2 years basic knowledge of construction and tool manipulation
· Telecom troubleshooting experience preferred but not required
· Ability to interpret engineered drawings and knowledge of fibre and DC drawings
· Knowledge of OTDR test equipment and Fibre fusion
· Demonstrate strong adherence to safety procedures
· Good physical condition and comfortable working at heights
· Willing to work outdoors and be exposed to all types of weather
· Valid Canadian driver’s license is required
· Must be authorized to work in Canada
· Must be mechanically inclined
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Clean Criminal record
· Maintain a professional working relationship with co-workers and clients
· Must be reliable, trustworthy and have a positive attitude!
At WesTower Communications Ltd. you can expect to be treated fairly. We recognize that it is our people who drive the success of our business, so we make it our priority to foster inclusive work environments welcomed to diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to accommodating prospective employees. We proudly offer a drug free workplace with a zero-tolerance safety program.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Westower Communications Ltd offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Westower Communications Ltd also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Aerial Technician/ Rigger Job Openings Halifax March 2020 by Westower Communications Ltd, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Halifax region from another company below.
Possession of a valid and unrestricted provincial class 5 Driver's license. Applicants who apply to this selection process must include in their application a…
We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the…
Make recommendations on and implement, or cause to be implemented, all recovery plans for irregular operations in area of responsibility.
We are one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and are recognized as a Caring Company, a designation for national leaders in community investment and…