|Job Title||Personal Support Worker (psw) Job Openings Timiskaming Closing the Gap Healthcare|
|Pub Date||22 days ago|
|Company||Closing the Gap Healthcare|
Closing the Gap Healthcare Vacancies 2020 - Closing the Gap Healthcare requires a new worker to fill Personal Support Worker (PSW), that will be placed in Timiskaming. You will definitely get a better chance along with less dangerous life in the future. Signing up for this company makes a people can do the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this organization eyesight and mission arrives on legitimate Closing the Gap Healthcare can be open up for brand-new place seeing that September 2020. Everybody who are considering about filling up this specific vacant, you need to take a part in this Personal Support Worker (PSW) recruitment. If you are one that might load requirements, you can look at more info about Personal Support Worker (PSW) Job Openings below.
PSW – Personal Support Worker
Home and Community Care
New Liskeard, Kirkland Lake, Englehart, Cobalt, ON.
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
Our team of healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our own loved ones.
The ideal Personal Support Worker will have:
· Personal Support Worker certification, or equivalent experience
· Outstanding focus on client safety
· Exemplary skills in delivering high-quality customer experiences
· A proven track record of being accountable for multiple deliverables, reporting and high- quality performance
· Experience in independent problem solving and recognizing when support from peers and supervisors is needed
· Access to a reliable vehicle and Canadian’s Drivers license is a must
Your role will require:
· A strong focus on client safety and ethical standards;
· Developing respectful working relationships with clients and families to meet their care needs with the ability to maintain customer satisfaction
· Respectful of the dignity and individuality of each client
· Providing personal care to meet the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of each client
· Observing, assessing, and reporting changes in clients’ behaviors and activities
· Participating in multidisciplinary team work
· Physical lifting abilities
Why should you apply?
· Competitive rates - $18.50 to $19.00 per hour
· Group Benefits and flexible hours
· Paid travel
· Positive culture and 24/7 professional support
· Corporate gym membership and
· Opportunities for further education
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Closing the Gap Healthcare offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Closing the Gap Healthcare also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Personal Support Worker (PSW) Job Openings Timiskaming September 2020 by Closing the Gap Healthcare, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Timiskaming region from another company below.
Ce poste intéressera toute personne possédant un sens poussé du service à la clientèle et qui aime travailler dans un environnement dynamique.
Inspect existing underground headings to ensure the workplace is safe and assigned construction tasks can be executed safely and to design specifications.
DZ driver’s license (or ability to obtain) considered an asset. Issue grain receipts including weight, grade and dockage content.
Skilled at reading blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans. The PM oversees the entire project, developing the project plan and schedule to ensure the…