|Job Title||Customer Service Representative Job Openings Richmond Hill INNOCON INC|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
INNOCON INC Careers 2020 - INNOCON INC is looking for a new official to apply Customer Service Representative, that will be placed in Richmond Hill. You will definitely get a better chance as well as safer dwell later on. Becoming a member of this firm makes anyone can meet the aim simpler in supplementary to support the current dream be realized.
To help the company vision and mission comes on correct INNOCON INC is usually open of brand-new place seeing that November 2020. Everyone who are enthusiastic filling this vacant, you need to take a part in this Customer Service Representative recruitment. If you will be the one which might fill up qualifications, you can attempt to learn further information about Customer Service Representative Job Openings below.
Responsible for the sales support and customer service needs of the Innocon market area. This role strives for Innocon’s customer orientation vision: “Best in the GTA”. The Customer Service Representative will need to work closely with customers, sales, and operations to ensure effective customer service. Ensures effective order-taking and dispatch are performed.
The Customer Service Representative/ Dispatcher will need to be flexible to work evening shifts and weekends.
Proficiency with MS office applications in addition to some construction experience would be a definite asset.
1. Health and Safety: Demonstrate a commitment to communicating, improving, and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas. Ensure all aspects of his/her role are executed in a safe manner. Reinforce safety guidelines with employees, vendors and subcontractors while on construction sites and Innocon operations.
2. Customer Service: Develop relationships with the Innocon client base, ensure collection of COD accounts, and meet performance targets. Responsible for direct order entry for the Innocon market to ensure delivery efficiencies and customer satisfaction are within Innocon standards. Provide the highest levels of customer service while optimizing available resources.
3. Dispatching & Logistics: Adjust schedules to optimize overall deliveries by utilizing the computer dispatch system for trucking of up to 150 loads per day (overall department responsible for over 600 loads per day with 185 trucks). Responsible for communicating with drivers on route and on jobsites to ensure schedules are met. Develop the skills necessary to book the right number of drivers and driver start times for the following day.
4. Reporting: Prepare as needed reporting on customers, drivers, and operations. Assist the sales, customer service, operations and QC teams in preparing necessary reports.
5. Administration: Responsible for the effective utilization of the Command Concrete ticketing system by Customer Service and Logistics Staff. Responsible for ongoing management of the other systems and tools used in the customer service department including radio systems, truck communication systems, and telephone communication systems. Coordination between the sales and quality control staff to ensure correct billing on all invoices.
6. Relationships with Others Jobs:
Dimensions: Assist Customer Service and Logistics Manager’s outlined dimensions
Education & Work Experience:
Knowledge & Skills:
Job-Specific Competency Profile:
Foundational Competency Profile:
Job Type: Full-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, INNOCON INC offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. INNOCON INC also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Customer Service Representative Jobs Richmond Hill November 2020 by INNOCON INC, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Richmond Hill region from another company below.
Applicants must provide a valid email address for communication purposes (one that you check on a regular basis). Provide counter and/or telephone service;
Assists in maintaining and controlling the inventory of stamps, money orders, registered mail, etc. in compliance with the policies and procedures of Shoppers…
Greeting customers, offering assistance, directing customers to merchandise, product suggestion, providing product information and offering positive opinions.
Must possess a valid driver's license, with a safe driving record. Electronics Technician Certificate or Diploma would be a definite asset.