|Job Title||Transportation Compliance Coordinator Job Openings Maugerville E. HOLLAND CONTRACTING INC|
|Pub Date||7 days ago|
|Company||E. HOLLAND CONTRACTING INC|
E. HOLLAND CONTRACTING INC Careers 2020 - E. HOLLAND CONTRACTING INC give away a chance to fill Transportation Compliance Coordinator, that will be placed in Maugerville. You will receive a better potential customer along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Joining to this business makes a person able to meet the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help the organization perspective and mission comes on right E. HOLLAND CONTRACTING INC can be started on fresh placement seeing that December 2020. Everyone who are considering about staffing this vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Transportation Compliance Coordinator recruitment. If you will be one that may fill up requirements, you can look at more information about Transportation Compliance Coordinator Job Openings below.
Holland Power Services is seeking a full-time Transportation Compliance Coordinator to join our team. A Transportation Compliance Coordinator ensures that the fleet adheres to the Department of Transportation regulations for both Canada and the United States.
· Maintain US Department of Transportation number compliance
· Ensure driver files are up to DOT standards by updating incoming information daily
· Supervise DOT compliance of the fleet equipment in conjunction with the Safety Manager
· Reviewing and auditing driver vehicle inspection reports
· Maintaining, reviewing and auditing roadside inspections reports and citations to ensure compliance with federal regulations
· Keep management aware of current/changes to DOT laws and regulations
· Review, verify, dispute and communicate changes to Compliance, Safety, and Accountability (CSA) rating
· Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on various DOT regulatory compliance
· Assist hiring managers with driver onboarding, documentation, and recordkeeping
· Manage IFTA accounts and review quarterly reporting requirements
· Coordinate commercial vehicle registrations
· Coordinate fleet permits & licensing
· Maintain all CVSE/DOT inspection & violation records
· Assist in data collection for incident investigations
· Advise management of compliance concerns
· Perform other special projects as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, E. HOLLAND CONTRACTING INC offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. E. HOLLAND CONTRACTING INC also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Transportation Compliance Coordinator Jobs Maugerville December 2020 by E. HOLLAND CONTRACTING INC, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Maugerville region from another company below.
Social distancing guidelines in place. Follow recipes and presentation specifications. Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements…
Self-starter attitude with a drive to continuously learn, develop and educate store personnel and customers to enhance success. Your role as a Store Manager:
Ensure our customers are informed about and enrolled in our Loyalty program. Inform customers of current promotions and events. Your role at Sally Beauty:
Cosmetology license is a plus – but not required. You will protect customers, associates, and store assets by ensuring that all staff follows safety and…