|Job Title||Major Account Executive Job Openings Toronto NATIONEX|
|Pub Date||10 June 2020|
NATIONEX Jobs 2020 - NATIONEX is seeking a new official to fill Major Account Executive, that will be placed in Toronto. You will receive a better prospect along with safer dwell in the future. Signing up for this corporation makes a person able to reach the goal simpler in supplementary to aid the current dream be realized.
To produce this organization eyesight along with mission come on legitimate NATIONEX can be started on fresh placement as July 2020. All people who are enthusiastic about staffing this particular vacant, please take a part in this Major Account Executive recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly fill up requirements, you can try to see further information about Major Account Executive Job Openings below.
Nationex is currently looking for a Major Account Executive in Toronto:
A little history of Nationex:
We were founded in 1980. We are an entrepreneurial organization.
With sorting centers strategically located in Ontario and Quebec, we are proud to deliver packages from coast to coast. Nationex has become a major player in the Canadian delivery services industry.
Some benefits of working with Nationex:
1. A pleasant and inclusive work environment.
2. An atmosphere focused on teamwork and collaboration.
3. Group insurance after 6 months.
4. Work-family balance.
5. Flexible scheduling.
The Profile of a Major Account Executive:
An individual who is self-MOTIVATED to help grow our business.
They can develop their territory by capturing all the BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES thus allowing the growth of the company.
They like to NEGOTIATE, COMMUNICATE, and have an exceptional RELATIONAL approach.
You will report to the Director of Sales and Customer Experience, and as a Major Account Executive, you can work alone or with the team to achieve the objectives.
You are responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with our existing and potential customers.
Our Expectations of a Major Account Executive:
1. To develop a sales, prospecting and business development business plan.
2. Strategically develop potential accounts in your territory.
3. Ensure a presence in profitable industries and develop the accounts deemed strategic for the company.
4. Prepare service agreements and proposals according to Nationex guidelines while ensuring price consistency.
5. Build a network of business relationships with potential customers.
6. Develop sales with new businesses by establishing strong and lasting personal and professional relationships.
7. Establish a strategy and plan to secure potential customers in a specific area.
8. Develop and support relationships with existing customers to capture any new business opportunities they may have.
9. Be a trusted advisor for our customers by monitoring accounts receivable and by informing customers of any new service offers or products offered.
10. Negotiate mutually acceptable settlements with clients in case of problems.
11. Coordinate special requests from clients and follow up as appropriate.
1. You hold a college or bachelor's degree or the equivalent in experience.
2. You have 5 to 7 years of business development experience ON THE ROAD.
3. Experience in the field of service, parcel delivery or transport and logistics (asset).
4. You know SPIN or an equivalent selling method.
5. You are bilingual, spoken and written (French and English) with excellent communication and client presentation skills.
6. You are organized, autonomous, have a positive attitude, are disciplined, motivated, calm under pressure, reliable and rigorous.
7. You have advanced skills in the use of Excel.
8. You are analytical and can work with long term vision.
9. You are a talented communicator and a team player.
10. You are in SOLUTION and CREATIVE mode.
Do you recognize yourself? Join the Nationex team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, NATIONEX opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. NATIONEX also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Major Account Executive Job Openings Toronto July 2020 by NATIONEX, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Toronto region from another company below.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, and/or prior Amazon experience. Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed…
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel…
Must possess and maintain a valid Province of Ontario, Class “D” Driver’s License with “Z” endorsement and must qualify for the City’s equipment operating…
Researches and analyses information and prepares reports and articles for community media, press releases and public service announcements, and makes…