|Job Title||Fasd Keyworker Job Openings Parksville Sources Community Resource Society|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Sources Community Resource Society|
Sources Community Resource Society Vacancies 2020 - Sources Community Resource Society offer a chance to fill FASD Keyworker, that will be placed in Parksville. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Signing up for this enterprise makes anyone able to attain the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help this corporation eyesight and mission comes on correct Sources Community Resource Society is usually open on fresh placement since September 2020. All people who are considering about staffing this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of FASD Keyworker recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly fill up qualifications, you can try to see further information about FASD Keyworker Job Openings below.
JUNE 23, 2020| INTERNAL / EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
COMPETITION NO. 20-056
Position: FASD Keyworker
Location: Parksville, Vancouver Island, B.C.
Hours: 17.5 hrs per week - Permanent, Part Time
Salary: Grid 14 $26.94 - $31.37
We are looking for a FASD Keyworker to join our Sources Oceanside team!This position provides support to families of children and youth 0-18 years of age who have been diagnosed with or are suspected of having Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) and/or Complex Developmental Behavior Disorder (CDBD).
Sources is a community-based non-profit organization that provides help, encouragement, and hope for individuals and families in White Rock, Surrey, Delta, Langley, Prince George and Parksville, B.C. We serve 40,000 individuals yearly and that is all owing to our dedicated team. We provide services such as food banks, counselling, advocacy services, and community living programs. At Sources we value respect and collaboration as we are all striving to promote the same mission—social wellness for our community.
Sources Oceanside is a multi-service organization, serving communities in the Oceanside corridor. With locations in Parksville and Qualicum Beach offering a well-established Child Development Centre as well as a wide range of Mental Health and Social Services. Our vision is that all children, youth and families live in a healthy environment.
· Undergraduate degree in health or human services (social work, nursing, psychology, child and youth care) or equivalent education and experience.
· Extensive understanding of FASD as a brain-based physical disability.
· Education and training in Child Development.
· Demonstrated skill in applying a family-centered strength-based approach when working with families of children and youth.
· Demonstrated ability to use a cultural safety framework when working with Aboriginal families and communities.
· Demonstrated ability to flexibly accommodate the communication, learning styles, and ethno cultural, and socio-economic circumstances of all families.
· Understanding of youth and women’s addiction issues.
· Good understanding of service delivery dynamics, including strengths and barriers at the community, regional and provincial levels.
· Demonstrated skill in working collaboratively with multiple community partners and service providers using diplomacy and excellent communication skills.
· Experience in group organization and facilitation, and understanding of group dynamics.
· Excellence in communication – oral, written, public speaking, and computer.
· Clear Criminal Record Check.
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Benefits (if applicable):
· As per Collective Agreement
Closing Date: 30 June, 2020.
How to apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Jane Allen
Reference ID: 20-056
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.94 - $31.37 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Sources Community Resource Society opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Sources Community Resource Society also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for FASD Keyworker Job Openings Parksville September 2020 by Sources Community Resource Society, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Parksville region from another company below.
And Valid BC Driver's License. As a member of a multidisciplinary health care team the Community Health Worker provides personal care assistance and support to…
Implement store layout plans to attract customers including window displays and merchandise displays, ensures attractiveness of the store through "Tidy…
Assist in the recruitment of Kettle workers (volunteers), including orientation, performance management, discipline and appreciation.
The physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages of varying sizes and weights by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, scanning,…