|Job Title||Software Consultant Job Openings Toronto Boast.AI|
|Pub Date||10 June 2020|
Boast.AI Hiring 2020 - Boast.AI give away a chance to apply Software Consultant, that will be placed in Toronto. You will definitely get a better prospect as well as safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this enterprise makes anyone able to meet the goal simpler in supplementary to aid the current dream be realized.
To help this company eyesight and mission happens on legitimate Boast.AI can be started on brand-new place seeing that July 2020. Everyone who are interested answering this vacant, you need to take a part in this Software Consultant recruitment. If you will be the one which can certainly load qualifications, you can try to see further info about Software Consultant Job Openings below.
At Boast.AI, we are building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence. We are looking for a highly motivated Software Consultant to join our rapidly expanding team in Toronto.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage the overall planning, execution, and delivery of a number of concurrent projects
- Prepare technical and financial documentation and reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and complete projects on time and within budget
- Pro-actively assist clients and maintain regular communications throughout the year
- Track project status as well as manage and escalate project issues and risks as appropriate
- Actively participate in peer review of client communication and external documentation
- Contribute to the development and sharing of project management best practices within the company
Skills and qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineers, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of software development experience in progressive roles with increasing responsibility for feature ownership, product management and/or client interaction. Direct product management experience is an asset
- Experience translating technical information into non-technical language
- Ability to synthesize disparate sources of information into a cohesive narrative
- High level of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with external client personnel at all levels of management
- Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work independently and handle multiple client projects simultaneously
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Experience with office productivity tools
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Flexibility in your workplace – you have the option to work from our downtown office or from home
- Open and transparent management structure – collaboration is how we make decisions happen
- Career growth within this role, including leadership and product innovation opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Boast.AI offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Boast.AI also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Software Consultant Jobs Toronto July 2020 by Boast.AI, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Toronto region from another company below.
Answering and routing phone calls. To keep our staff safe, we are currently using a closed door policy. Gloves, Masks, hand sanitizer, Plastic barriers at front…
From customer experiences, to back-end services, you’ll be an important voice driving the technology that will make the Turbo Tax experience faster and easier…
Will also be trained to pick orders. Must have experience as cashier. Needs to have good people and customer service skills .
We're innovators and have been at it for more than three decades. The power to do more. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Data and Analytics- someone who…