|Job Title||Accountant - Financial Revenue Receivables Job Openings Catharines Great Blue Resorts|
|Pub Date||7 March 2020|
|Company||Great Blue Resorts|
Great Blue Resorts Vacancies 2020 - Great Blue Resorts provide an opportunity to fill Accountant - Financial Revenue Receivables, that will be placed in Catharines. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as less dangerous life in the future. Joining to this firm makes a people can meet the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help the company perspective and mission comes on right Great Blue Resorts will be wide open up for brand-new place seeing that April 2020. Everybody who are enthusiastic about staffing this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Accountant - Financial Revenue Receivables recruitment. If you will be one which can certainly fill up qualifications, you can try to see more information about Accountant - Financial Revenue Receivables Job Openings below.
The overall function of the Accountant – Revenue & Receivables is to process business transactions across all resorts, including customer billings, credits & payments and to provide related accounting support. The position reports directly to the Lead Revenue Analyst, with an indirect report to the Controller.
Do you have :
1. Billing & Receivables
· Prepare and distribute periodic resort fee billing and monthly customer statements
2. Cash Management
· Process and post all forms of deposits.
· Process periodic payment reminder notice fees and any early-payment incentives
· Ensure that the end of day sales and the point of sale entries are posted into the correct general ledger and verify that it matches with the Moneris system and the bank.
· Process all owner related refunds including cancelled deals, lien payouts and consignment payouts.
3. Owner Account & Cottage Management
· Update owner file information as needed.
· Work with resorts on cottage locations and movements, reviewing and posting site tasks
· Review fully-funded deals, summarizing status for Sales department and Controller for related vendor obligations.
· Work with funding providers on timing and back-up of 3rd party cottage funding
· Work with sales and management on plot rate and other changes
· Work with sales to create new cottage units in the system and issue related purchase orders
Closing Date: March 23, 2020
To provide families with a fun, affordable, carefree vacation for a day, a week or a lifetime on clean, safe and well-maintained resorts.
To be recognized as the best resort operator within our market.
Dare to Care
What is Dare to Care?
Do the Right Thing
Expect the Unexpected
Own the Situation
Clean, Safe Well Maintained
Always sell The Situation
Responsibility to Communicate
Every Day, Go the Extra Mile
Great Blue Resorts… Family Traditions Start Here!
Great Blue Resorts is committed to employment equality regardless of national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Great Blue Resorts welcomes and encourages applications from disabilities candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Great Blue Resorts offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Great Blue Resorts also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Accountant - Financial Revenue Receivables Job Openings Catharines April 2020 by Great Blue Resorts, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Catharines region from another company below.
Good Java server-side programming experience with strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming. No agencies or phone calls.*.
Our mission is to assist creative businesses in developing, protecting and exploiting their intellectual property. Experience in Corporate and Business Law;
Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record. Valid Journeyman certificate in one of the following trades; Truck and Coach Technician (ON),.
We are looking for a physician who has the provincial license with CPSO and coverage with the CMPA or equivalent. Our EMR provider is OSCAR.