|Job Title||Regulatory Compliance Manager (responsible Person In Charge) Job Openings Vancouver Island Terrewar|
|Pub Date||12 February 2020|
Terrewar Hiring 2020 - Terrewar needs the candidates to apply Regulatory Compliance Manager (Responsible Person In Charge), that will be placed in Vancouver Island. You will definitely get a better prospect along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Becoming a member of this enterprise makes a people able to do the purpose simpler in supplementary to support the current dream be realized.
To produce this business eyesight and mission happens on correct Terrewar will be wide started on brand-new place seeing that March 2020. Everyone who are enthusiastic about filling up this vacant, please take a part in this Regulatory Compliance Manager (Responsible Person In Charge) recruitment. If you will be one that may fill up requirements, you can look at further information about Regulatory Compliance Manager (Responsible Person In Charge) Job Openings below.
Terrewar Technologies is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager for a processing facility on Vancouver Island, BC. The Regulatory Compliance Manager is responsible for functioning as the Responsible Person In Charge (RPic) at all times and manages all regulatory areas in accordance with the Cannabis Act, GPP and applicable regulations within the licensed facility.
· Valid security clearance and profile within Cannabis Tracking and Licensing System (CTLS) ***(required prior to being hired) ***
· Recent criminal record check completed ***(required prior to being hired) ***
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a highly regulated field
· Sufficient knowledge of the requirements of the Cannabis Act, Controlled Substances and Drugs Act, and Food and Drugs Act
· Appropriate knowledge of ERP, MS Office Suite, Adobe, AutoCAD
· Knowledge of GPP is an asset
Job Scope Responsibilities:
· Manage the licensed site’s Regulatory Department and Regulatory Associates and direct Regulatory project and programs collaboratively and cross-departmentally (i.e. Operations, Quality Assurance, Security);
· Actively participate in external audits by performing Regulatory Support functions during inspections from Health Canada or any other regulatory body (i.e. CFIA, CRA, CBSA, OGDs, Local Authorities, etc.);
· Collaborate with Quality Assurance and Security Departments to develop and perform internal audits regularly to determine regulatory compliance according to Cannabis Regulations;
· Drafting and submitting licensing applications and permits;
· Conduct regulatory reporting or notifications and accurate record-keeping via the Cannabis Tracking and Licensing System (CTLS) ensuring regulatory compliance and continuously participating in communications between regulatory stakeholders;
· Assist in disseminating regulatory changes or notifications to relevant departments and individuals within the organization in a timely and efficient manner;
· Continuously monitor the changing regulatory landscape to assist in development, implementation, monitoring and assessment of strategic initiatives for the department and organization in the area of regulations; and
· Maintain current knowledge of best practices for the provisions of the Cannabis Act and Cannabis Regulations that apply to the license holder.
Required Responsibilities as per Cannabis Regulations:
· Manage matters relating to regulatory compliance;
· Has the authority to bind the licensed site and its associated activities to adhere to compliance of the Cannabis Act and Cannabis Regulations;
· Responsible for all activities performed by the license holder;
· Act as the official point of contact with Health Canada during on-site inspections, both in written communication and via the Cannabis Tracking and Licensing System (CTLS);
· Submit, secure and maintain a valid security clearance
TerreWar Technologies offers a superior vertically integrated cannabis business model, which provides authenticity, clarity and established brands in the market through proven expertise in cultivation, manufacturing (processing), direct to consumer platforms, and distribution.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Job Type: Full-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Terrewar opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Terrewar also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Regulatory Compliance Manager (Responsible Person In Charge) Job Openings Vancouver Island March 2020 by Terrewar, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Vancouver Island region from another company below.
And a valid Class 5 BC Drivers License. Class 5 BC Driver’s License. The Regional District of Nanaimo is seeking a Permanent Full-Time Climate Change and…
Analyze social media conversations and make recommendations on social media efforts to improve content effectiveness. Advanced knowledge of Google Office Suite.
This includes providing strategic direction, operational planning, human resources development, financial management, and quality management.
Hold a valid BC teaching certificate (is an asset). Work together with the student health services team to further develop a counseling program that informs,…
Annual bonus programs, and an RRSP program with company matching. This position offers competitive pay along with a variety of benefits including medical,…