|Job Title||Senior Manager, Human Resources Job Openings Greater Sudbury Sudbury Catholic District School Board|
|Pub Date||30 November 2019|
|Company||Sudbury Catholic District School Board|
Sudbury Catholic District School Board Hiring 2019 - Sudbury Catholic District School Board give an opportunity to apply Senior Manager, Human Resources, that will be placed in Greater Sudbury. You will definitely get a better chance along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Joining to this company makes a people can meet the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To produce this corporation eyesight and mission happens on right Sudbury Catholic District School Board is actually started on brand-new place seeing that December 2019. Everyone who are interested about staffing this particular vacant, please take a part in this Senior Manager, Human Resources recruitment. If you are one that might fill up qualifications, you can attempt to learn further info about Senior Manager, Human Resources Job Openings below.
Senior Manager of Human Resources
(Full-Time permanent position)
Closing Date: December 19, 2019
We are seeking a results-oriented and strategically focused leader with exceptional interpersonal skills to provide oversight for the management of human resources. As a member of the Senior Team, this position provides a comprehensive range of strategic and administrative human resource advice and service to support and enhance the overall success of the organization. Reporting to the Director of Education, the successful applicant will direct the day-to-day operation of the Human Resources Department, oversee a team of seven and collaborate with superintendents, principals, managers, supervisors and employees on employee relations and other HR matters. Responsibilities include facilitating staff recruitment and selection; administration of collective agreements and terms and conditions of employment, including grievance processes; performance management; succession planning; employment related legislation; salary and benefits administration; and disability management.
The Senior Manager of Human Resources will possess the following qualifications, skills and abilities:
Education / Certification:
· A Bachelor of Arts degree in a related field with a concentration in human resources management or equivalent;
· Current C.H.R.L. designation is required;
· Ministry of Labour Supervisor Health and Safety Awareness in 5 Steps (online).
· In-depth knowledge of the Employment Standards Act, Labour Relations Act, Human Rights Code, Pay Equity Act, Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, and collective agreement administration.
· Working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
· Ten (10) years of experience in human resources and labour relations with a minimum of 3 years at a supervisory or managerial level, preferably in an educational and/or unionized environment;
· Experience in employee relations, negotiations and contract management.
Skills / Abilities:
· Superior interpersonal skills with a sensitive, professional approach to issues management;
· Superior oral, written and communication skills;
· Highly developed analytical, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills;
· Evidence-based decision-making skills;
· A well-defined sense of diplomacy;
· Strong ethics and integrity;
· Well-developed negotiation and mediation skills;
· Self-directed and results oriented;
· Ability to work independently, and within a team environment;
· Team building skills;
· Superior organizational and time-management skills;
· Proven budgetary and financial accountability skills;
· Proficiency is required in the use of computerized HR systems, word processing and spreadsheet application software;
· Ability to provide regular attendance;
· Experience in a school board setting and working knowledge of the Education Act and Regulations is an asset.
Annual salary $135,240, along with a comprehensive employee benefit package. The successful candidate will be required to produce a satisfactory criminal background check, Vulnerable Sector Check.
If your qualifications, positive attitude and commitment to student achievement make you an ideal candidate for this position please submit a complete application package no later than December 19, 2019 via email.
· A cover letter
· A current resume including relevant leadership experience
· A one-page description of the expected impact you will have as senior leader with the Sudbury Catholic District School Board
· Most recent performance appraisal, if available
· Two professional letters of recommendation
· Names and contact information of three (3) professional references, one of which must be your supervisor
Please quote the job title of Senior Manager of Human Resources in the subject line.
The Sudbury Catholic District School Board provides Catholic education to 5,900 students in 18 schools throughout the area of Greater Sudbury. The City of Greater Sudbury is centrally located in Northeastern Ontario at the convergence of three major highways. It is situated on the Canadian Shield in the Great Lakes Basin and is composed of a rich mix of urban, suburban, rural and wilderness environments. Greater Sudbury is considered a city of lakes, containing 330 lakes and the largest lake contained within a city, Lake Wahnapitae.
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is being collected under the authority of the Education Act and will be used for employee recruitment and selection purposes.
If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, or if you have questions about this collection of information, please contact Human Resources Services at (705) 673-5620.
Thank you for your interest in Sudbury Catholic Schools.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $135,240.00 /year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Sudbury Catholic District School Board offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Sudbury Catholic District School Board also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Senior Manager, Human Resources Jobs Greater Sudbury December 2019 by Sudbury Catholic District School Board, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Greater Sudbury region from another company below.
University degree or a designation would be considered an asset. Initiate and assist in the development or review of accounting policies, procedures and…
L'École de langues Creusot recherche une(e) professeur(e) de français langue seconde disponible à temps plein du 6 janvier au 28 février 2020 pour un groupe d…
Recommander des stratégies ou des solutions visant l’atteinte des objectifs visés par le Centre de services et la Caisse, telles que l’augmentation du volume d…
Able to troubleshoot electronic devices. Experience working on bulk fuel systems (ie. Bulk fuel plants, commercial and aviation fuel trucks, Cardlocks).