|Job Title||Senior Manager, Human Resources Job Openings Greater Sudbury, Sudbury Catholic District School Board|
|Company||Sudbury Catholic District School Board|
Sudbury Catholic District School Board Vacancies 2020 - Sudbury Catholic District School Board requires the applicant to fill Senior Manager, Human Resources, that will be placed in Greater Sudbury,. You will receive a better potential customer as well as safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this enterprise makes a person able to carry out the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this business perspective along with mission come on right Sudbury Catholic District School Board can be started on brand-new place as June 2020. Everybody who are interested about filling up this specific vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Senior Manager, Human Resources recruitment. If you will be one that may fill up requirements, you can attempt to learn further information about Senior Manager, Human Resources Job Openings below.
Senior Manager of Human Resources
(Full-Time permanent position)
Closing Date: December 19, 2019
We are seeking a results-oriented and strategically focused leader with exceptional interpersonal skills to provide oversight for the management of human resources. As a member of the Senior Team, this position provides a comprehensive range of strategic and administrative human resource advice and service to support and enhance the overall success of the organization. Reporting to the Director of Education, the successful applicant will direct the day-to-day operation of the Human Resources Department, oversee a team of seven and collaborate with superintendents, principals, managers, supervisors and employees on employee relations and other HR matters. Responsibilities include facilitating staff recruitment and selection; administration of collective agreements and terms and conditions of employment, including grievance processes; performance management; succession planning; employment related legislation; salary and benefits administration; and disability management.
The Senior Manager of Human Resources will possess the following qualifications, skills and abilities:
Education / Certification:
· A Bachelor of Arts degree in a related field with a concentration in human resources management or equivalent;
· Current C.H.R.L. designation is required;
· Ministry of Labour Supervisor Health and Safety Awareness in 5 Steps (online).
· In-depth knowledge of the Employment Standards Act, Labour Relations Act, Human Rights Code, Pay Equity Act, Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, and collective agreement administration.
· Working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
· Ten (10) years of experience in human resources and labour relations with a minimum of 3 years at a supervisory or managerial level, preferably in an educational and/or unionized environment;
· Experience in employee relations, negotiations and contract management.
Skills / Abilities:
· Superior interpersonal skills with a sensitive, professional approach to issues management;
· Superior oral, written and communication skills;
· Highly developed analytical, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills;
· Evidence-based decision-making skills;
· A well-defined sense of diplomacy;
· Strong ethics and integrity;
· Well-developed negotiation and mediation skills;
· Self-directed and results oriented;
· Ability to work independently, and within a team environment;
· Team building skills;
· Superior organizational and time-management skills;
· Proven budgetary and financial accountability skills;
· Proficiency is required in the use of computerized HR systems, word processing and spreadsheet application software;
· Ability to provide regular attendance;
· Experience in a school board setting and working knowledge of the Education Act and Regulations is an asset.
Annual salary $135,240, along with a comprehensive employee benefit package. The successful candidate will be required to produce a satisfactory criminal background check, Vulnerable Sector Check.
If your qualifications, positive attitude and commitment to student achievement make you an ideal candidate for this position please submit a complete application package no later than December 19, 2019 via email.
· A cover letter
· A current resume including relevant leadership experience
· A one-page description of the expected impact you will have as senior leader with the Sudbury Catholic District School Board
· Most recent performance appraisal, if available
· Two professional letters of recommendation
· Names and contact information of three (3) professional references, one of which must be your supervisor
Please quote the job title of Senior Manager of Human Resources in the subject line.
The Sudbury Catholic District School Board provides Catholic education to 5,900 students in 18 schools throughout the area of Greater Sudbury. The City of Greater Sudbury is centrally located in Northeastern Ontario at the convergence of three major highways. It is situated on the Canadian Shield in the Great Lakes Basin and is composed of a rich mix of urban, suburban, rural and wilderness environments. Greater Sudbury is considered a city of lakes, containing 330 lakes and the largest lake contained within a city, Lake Wahnapitae.
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is being collected under the authority of the Education Act and will be used for employee recruitment and selection purposes.
If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, or if you have questions about this collection of information, please contact Human Resources Services at (705) 673-5620.
Thank you for your interest in Sudbury Catholic Schools.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $135,240.00 /year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Sudbury Catholic District School Board offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Sudbury Catholic District School Board also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Senior Manager, Human Resources Job Openings Greater Sudbury, June 2020 by Sudbury Catholic District School Board, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Greater Sudbury, region from another company below.
Answer telephone, ensuring that appropriate telephone etiquette is observed at all times and referring to a pharmacist when necessary.
As a current certificate in Health Services Management from the Canadian Hospital Association. Current Certificate in Health Services Management from Canadian…
A valid, full, driver's license and a clean driver's abstract with no driving complaints (for the past three years). So What Will A Delivery Driver Do?
This unique position calls on your client-focused advice expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction by helping clients…
Identifying incidents and non-conformities, participating in the development of effective corrective action plans, escalating as appropriate and driving…