|Job Title||Social Media Intern (paid) Job Openings Whitby LMS Marketing & Management Inc.|
|Pub Date||21 May 2020|
|Company||LMS Marketing & Management Inc.|
LMS Marketing & Management Inc. Vacancies 2020 - LMS Marketing & Management Inc. offer a chance to apply Social Media Intern (Paid), that will be placed in Whitby. You will definitely get a better prospect as well as safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this company makes a people able to do the purpose simpler in addition to aid the current dream be realized.
To produce this organization perspective and mission happens on legitimate LMS Marketing & Management Inc. is actually started on brand-new place as June 2020. Everybody who are enthusiastic answering this vacant, remember to engage in this Social Media Intern (Paid) recruitment. If you will be the one which might fill up requirements, you can attempt to learn more information about Social Media Intern (Paid) Job Openings below.
Do you want to gain experience in the marketing and communications industry? Do you wake up and check your Insta feed? Are you great at curating a visually appealing and engaging social media presence? Then apply today for our Social Media Intern position with LMS Marketing & Management!
- Create and manage social media content for our clients in order to heighten visibility and client engagement, brand awareness and increase revenue opportunities
- Build, manage and maintain the company's social media presence on various platforms
- Create new and innovative social media content that will attract prospective clients and followers
- Providing market research and recommending best practices for building brand awareness, social media, marketing, and consumer engagement
- Editing and proofreading blogs, newsletters, and website content for clients
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands and providing weekly/monthly analytic reports
This PAID internship is right for you if:
This is a paid internship role based in Whitby, ON. but with flexibility to work from home. It is a 3-6 month internship with the opportunity for full-time. Salary TBD upon contract.
Interested or know someone who would be? Apply Today! Email us your resume. Serious inquiries only. We will reach out to eligible candidates. Thank you for your interest!
At LMS Marketing & Management, we:
- Manage marketing services for clients in a variety of industries.
- Strive to create and provide our clients with exceptional marketing strategies and content.
- Provide a positive, creative work environment to help grow our business and foster our employees.
- Are a team of results-oriented, creative thinkers who are passionate about exceeding our client's expectations and making their experience with LMS valuable, enjoyable, and fun!
Expected start date: 2020-06-01
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $0.00 /hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, LMS Marketing & Management Inc. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. LMS Marketing & Management Inc. also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Social Media Intern (Paid) Jobs Whitby June 2020 by LMS Marketing & Management Inc., please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Whitby region from another company below.
Clinic is well respected in the community with focus on excellent client care and ongoing continual learning by clinicians.Great team approach to client care…
Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals. Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied…
AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required). Stock, clean, and prepare treatment rooms. Assess patient skin condition and determine appropriate treatment…
Must possess a degree of understanding of the principles, use and application of building science and technology in the disciplines of architecture and…