|Job Title||Millwright Job Openings Marys SuperPufft Foods Ltd.|
|Pub Date||21 May 2020|
|Company||SuperPufft Foods Ltd.|
SuperPufft Foods Ltd. Hiring 2020 - SuperPufft Foods Ltd. requires a new official to fill Millwright, that will be placed in Marys. You will definitely get a better prospect as well as less dangerous life later on. Joining to this business makes anyone can meet the aim simpler in addition to help the current dream be realized.
To help this corporation perspective along with mission come on legitimate SuperPufft Foods Ltd. is actually open of fresh placement as June 2020. All people who are interested answering this specific vacant, remember to engage in this Millwright recruitment. If you will be the one which may fill up requirements, you can attempt to learn further information about Millwright Job Openings below.
Office / Plant:
As a part of the Maintenance team you will be responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of production equipment, plant facilities and mechanical assets with specific reference to fixes, replacement and installation of new machinery as well as preventative, predictive, and prescriptive maintenance on existing assets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for performing the maintenance on required plant assets
· Responsible for performing preventative maintenance of equipment/assets
· Troubleshoot PLC’s, VFD’s, servos, motor control circuits, low voltage distribution systems and extra low voltage controls
· Troubleshooting pneumatic control and distribution systems
· Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining hydraulic systems
· Read and interpret schematics, blueprints and ladder logic
· Develop preventative maintenance schedules and write work orders, instructions, and procedures
· Other duties as assigned
· 3 year as a licensed trade in industrial environment
· Experience servicing and maintaining equipment – both mechanically and electrically
· Excellent oral & written communication skills combined with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Able to work well under pressure
· Food and Beverage industry experience an asset
· Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Experience with using a EAM/CMMS system
· Previous leadership/team leader experience an asset
· Must be able to supply own tools and work 12 hour continental shifts which rotate between days and nights
· Valid drivers’ license and own transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, SuperPufft Foods Ltd. offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. SuperPufft Foods Ltd. also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Millwright Jobs Marys June 2020 by SuperPufft Foods Ltd., please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Marys region from another company below.
Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client’s expectation as outlined in the ARMANI Selling program.
Support the Director, Product Managers/ Associate Product Managers on the execution of projects, analysis and other marketing initiatives.
Answering guest requests for repairs. Assisting with the ongoing maintenance of all hotel properties including guest rooms, pools, hot tubs, front and back…
Faire les frites, les desserts et les cafés. Nettoyer les aires de travail, et nettoyer les équipements. Voici ce que nous avons à vous offrir :