|Job Title||Senior Production Supervisor Job Openings Haldimand County ARMSTRONG MILLING CO. LTD|
|Pub Date||15 days ago|
|Company||ARMSTRONG MILLING CO. LTD|
ARMSTRONG MILLING CO. LTD Jobs 2020 - ARMSTRONG MILLING CO. LTD invites a new employee to apply Senior Production Supervisor, that will be placed in Haldimand County. You will definitely get a better chance as well as less dangerous life later on. Becoming a member of this corporation makes anyone can reach the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To produce this company vision along with mission come on right ARMSTRONG MILLING CO. LTD is usually started on fresh placement as September 2020. Everyone who are considering about filling up this specific vacant, you need to take a part in this Senior Production Supervisor recruitment. If you will be one which may load requirements, you can try to see more information about Senior Production Supervisor Job Openings below.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Armstrong Milling Co. Ltd. is committed to providing customers the best possible service and products to an ever-growing industry. The company provides the Canadian wild bird seed market with its own branded products as well as custom-blended and packaged caged animal and bird seed products. Armstrong Milling has been offering high-quality wild bird seed products at competitive prices for over 34 years.
We are located 30 minutes south of Hamilton and Brantford in traffic-free Hagersville Ontario. The company has enjoyed long tenured employment in a casual work environment throughout our history. Armstong's has grown into a corporation but has not forgotten where they started. Having these characteristics enables us to provide a fast moving environment while still being able to treat our employees as a person and not a number.
Currently we are looking to expand our maintenance department and seeking a Production Supervisor
1. Coordinate all activities in the production area to meet the required production schedule
2. Enter Production and schedulue jobs within our ERP section
3. Ensure all pallet tags are correct and production is entered in a timely fashion to meet traceability and tracking requirements of the SQF program
4. Act as an technical expert in the department areas of bag-off and mixing
5. Ensure all company and regulatory standards, as well as policies and procedures, are well communicated to and complied with by all employees
5. Discipline employees in department for reasonable cause
6. Keep track of employee time worked in department and report it to Payroll to be processed
7. Request/authorize overtime to meet production requirements
8. Schedule requested employee vacations in accordance with pre-established guidelines
9. Interview new employees for department and coordinate on-the-job training
10. Design and deliver the Employee Performance Reviews for all hourly production employees
11. Ensure that all workplace injuries, near misses, incidents are recorded and the appropriate Health and Safety reports and WSIB forms are completed
12. Complete all required paperwork included within the production department
13. Report all food safety problems and/or quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate actions
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Attend all meetings as requested by the Plant Manager to ensure the business objectives of the organization can be accomplished
2. Collect, input, and analyze data to ensure department is efficient, report to Plant Manager on any production related issues
3. Actively participate in areas of continuous improvement and offer solutions to problems as required
4. Ensure that all equipment is operating and any unsafe equipment or conditions are reported to the Workplace Health & Safety Committee or relevant authority
5. Be willing and able to work and be trained in other positions elsewhere in the operation whenever required
6. Any other task or duty as deemed necessary by the Plant Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, ARMSTRONG MILLING CO. LTD offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. ARMSTRONG MILLING CO. LTD also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Senior Production Supervisor Jobs Haldimand County September 2020 by ARMSTRONG MILLING CO. LTD, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Haldimand County region from another company below.
Other functions of the job include answering multiple incoming lines and directing these calls appropriately, greeting patients and families, and responding to…
Hamilton Health Sciences is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate any needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, Accessibility for…
Minimum 3 years experience in working as an Orthoptist including evaluation and treatment of disorders of VA, eye movements and alignment in children and adults…
Possess a current and valid Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police (OACP) Police Constable Certificate or Ontario Police College Recruit Training Certificate.