|Job Title||Director Of Resident Care Job Openings Beeton County of Simcoe|
|Pub Date||15 June 2020|
|Company||County of Simcoe|
County of Simcoe Jobs 2020 - County of Simcoe needs the best people to fill Director of Resident Care, that will be placed in Beeton. You will definitely get a better prospect along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Joining to this firm makes anyone able to attain the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To produce this business perspective and mission arrives on legitimate County of Simcoe will be wide open up for brand-new place seeing that July 2020. Everybody who are enthusiastic answering this particular vacant, please take a part in this Director of Resident Care recruitment. If you will be one which may load requirements, you can attempt to learn further info about Director of Resident Care Job Openings below.
Director of Resident Care
14 July 2020
Beeton, ON L0G 1A0 CA (Primary)
Job Description POSITION SUMMARY
The Director of Resident Care is responsible to oversee the planning and co-ordination of resident care and providing management of nursing and personal care services to ensure an outstanding level of resident care is maintained and enhanced on a continuous basis, in accordance with the policies of the County and applicable legislation. As a valued member of Long Term Care and Seniors Services, the Director of Resident Care demonstrates a commitment to resident safety by providing quality care in accordance with the organization’s mission, vision and values.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in order of priority)
1. Accountable in the development and coordination of a comprehensive needs based plan of care developed through such venues as admission, annual and special care conferences, resident and family meetings and ongoing consultation.
2. Accountable for the admission, discharge and transfer processes including approval of all Resident applications for admission to the Home and delegate as necessary.
3. Accountable for the management of an employee Attendance Management Program for the Nursing Department to ensure effective human resource management and day to day operations and delegating as necessary.
4. Monitor nursing and personal care services to ensure they are resident centered and meet all regulations and applicable legislation set by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
5. Accountable for the delegation of clinical and supervisory responsibilities to appropriately qualified staff, according to the applicable legislation and standards of the College of Nurses of Ontario and accountable for associated staff qualifications and credentialing requirements.
6. Monitor the Nursing department budget to maximize efficiencies, meet all regulatory requirements and ensure expenditures stay within budget. Receive and analyze variance reports submitted by Nurse Manager.
7. Monitor and promote standardized Quality Management program for the nursing department that is outcome-focused, includes both quality improvement and risk management activities. Liaise with Quality and Development staff on audit results relating to charts, restraints, pain management, wound care, meal service/nourishments.
8. Accountable for the nursing department annual education plan in collaboration with the Nurse Manager and Program and Support Services Manager based on current clinical needs and mandatory requirements of the Ministry of Health Long Term Care Program Standards and the .
9. Oversee the pharmacological components of care including direct liaison with the contracted pharmacy to ensure excellent service provision, quality assurance activities and ongoing education. Oversee medication administration, reviewing reports on errors, audits from the Nurse Manager. Accountable for all drug destructions and narcotics inventory counts, following up on discrepancies.
10. Liaise with the Medical Director to promote effective medical management of all Residents that is resident-centered and meets all regulations and applicable legislation set by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
11. Ensure that information obtained by nursing staff is documented appropriately and is available to relevant members of the health care team, resident and family in a professional manner, consistent with facility policies and procedures for maintaining confidentiality of information consistent with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act or other related and applicable legislation.
12. Oversee the development and implementation of clinical programs and related policies and procedures.
13. Comply with and assist in implementing and monitoring of health and safety compliance in accordance with Provincial and County occupational health and safety legislation, regulations, policies and procedures in the nursing department.
14. Develop and maintain effective relationships with the residents, families, the general public, management, other service providers, committees, organizations, institutions and others. Promotes co-operation of services/programs with community agencies and other health care providers.
15. Provide leadership and supervision to Nurse Manager and Nursing Department staff in a manner that motivates, guides and directs employees to the realization of departmental goals and objectives. Maintain a work environment that promotes staff participation, teamwork and positive labour relations.
16. Participates in and demonstrates an understanding of resident safety principles and practices into all day to day activities. Follows all safe work practices and procedures and immediately communicates any activity or action which may constitute a risk to resident safety.
17. Assist in human resources planning as well as recruitment, performance evaluations, counseling, discipline and termination of personnel.
18. Review and approve staff scheduling. Facilitate orientation and training programs and oversee day-to-day activities of staff according to County policies and guidelines.
19. Prepare and present written reports as required.
20. Participate in committees as required.
21. Assume responsibility of the facility in the absence of the Administrator.
22. Perform other duties as assigned.
23. Works in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and the Long Term Care Homes Act, and their regulations in performing duties in a safe manner and follows all Health & Safety policies, procedures and legislation.
24. Maintain confidentiality in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and the Personal Health Information Protection Act.EDUCATION, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND CERTIFICATION
The thanks all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Personal information provided is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act (2001) and will be used to determine eligibility for employment.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, County of Simcoe offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. County of Simcoe also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Director of Resident Care Jobs Beeton July 2020 by County of Simcoe, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Beeton region from another company below.
Tous les postes unilingues à l’extérieur du Québec exigeant uniquement la connaissance de la langue anglaise sont affichés sur le site Intranet de Purolator…
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes.• The Associate must possess Certification from a recognized Security…
Primary duties include greeting and processing patients, answering phones, electronic medical record keeping and transcription.
Resolution/troubleshooting, software installations, program updates,. Work activity logs, monthly expense sheet and overtime log. Providing on site and remote.