|Job Title||Decision Support Advisor Job Openings Hamilton, Hamilton Health Sciences|
|Company||Hamilton Health Sciences|
Hamilton Health Sciences Recruitment 2020 - Hamilton Health Sciences is looking for the applicant to fill Decision Support Advisor, that will be placed in Hamilton,. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as less dangerous life later on. Becoming a member of this business makes a person able to carry out the objective simpler in addition to support the current dream be realized.
To help the business eyesight and mission happens on right Hamilton Health Sciences will be wide open of brand-new place seeing that August 2020. Everybody who are interested answering this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Decision Support Advisor recruitment. If you are one which may load requirements, you can try to see more information about Decision Support Advisor Job Openings below.
Our mission is simple: create value through insight. Our vision is to become sector leaders by developing best-in-class people and processes in our journey of change. The Decision Support team provides operational and financial insight through the provision of timely and accurate information, presented in consumable formats for making decision making. We provide organizational expertise in the analysis, interpretation and integration of financial and clinical data and support the delivery of appropriate, cost efficient care in a financially constrained environment. We value people with curious minds who have a knack for problem solving and who exhibit a unique blend of analytical ability and business acumen. We work in a fast paced, highly technical environment demanding flexibility, adaptability, and expert computer skills to meet the changing needs of the organization.
The Advisor, Clinical Performance supports HHS programs as a trusted expert with advanced knowledge of complex health datasets to achieve and maintain statistical reporting of clinical activity. Advanced education in health informatics and clinical pathophysiology processes and experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis are needed to advise and guide programs and create insights that influence data driven decisions.
Advisors interact with multiple levels across the organization up to Senior levels of executive management and external partners (LHIN, MOH, CCO, CCN. The Advisor supports, guides and collaborates with these internal and external stakeholders to provide value-added analysis of local, regional, and provincial information to achieve and maintain effective clinical and statistical management, control and strategic planning.Schedule Work HoursMondayFriday, days
1. Graduate of a Health Information Management Program , or Post Secondary Degree/Diploma with related hospital experience.
2. CHIMA Designation preferred, active status and in good standing
3. Advanced computer/technical skills including: Office Tools, (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Power Pivot), Statistical Tools (e.g., SAS), and Report Writing/Data Visualization Tools (e.g. Tableau, GIS, Meditech NPR, CIHI Portal, Intellihealth, Chartrunner)
4. Subject matter expertise with all healthcare datasets (such as DAD, NACRS, CCRS, NRS, OMHRS, and their interrelationship within the patient journey
5. Experience with hospital utilization, clinical and financial data and Master Clinical Planning
6. Expert knowledge in Registration procedures, bed flow and bed mapping, Health Records Management, Health Care Law, Privacy Legislation, Workload Data
7. Expert knowledge of Folio (ICD 10 and CCI) Winrecs, Sovera and CCIS
8. Working knowledge of Crystal Reporting (Med2020) an asset
9. Expert knowledge of CIHI Coding Standards and Guidelines, National (CMG+) and Ontario-specific (HBAM) Grouping Methodologies,
10. Expert in CMG, RIW, HIGS, CACS and ELOS methodologies
11. Expert in Medical Terminology, Statistics, Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Anatomy, Biology
12. Familiarity with MIS Guidelines and reporting
13. Expert knowledge of Meditech modules
14. Expert knowledge of QBP technical specifications and MOH funding formulas (HBAM), PCOP
15. Working knowledge of Case Costing
16. Familiarity with CIHI and HSIMI websites
17. Expert knowledge of external benchmarking reports and validations (eg PCMCH, HIT tool, CIHI Hospital Harm indicators, CIHI "Your Health System", NRC Picker Satisfaction Survey, Accreditation, Criticall, CAPHC
18. Working knowledge of PatientLink, Peoplesoft and Budget Tool
19. Expert knowledge related to REB process and procedures at HHS
20. Self motivated and actively seeks opportunities and challenges for learning, character building and growth
21. Innovates to create new knowledge, solve problems, employs system level thinking
22. Good understanding of and sensitivity to the Health Policy environment
23. Proficient in preparing and delivering presentations to small and large audiences, all levels of senior management and external partners and stakeholders
24. Excellent skills in interpersonal communication, collaboration, and consensus building
25. Strong aptitude for analysis and data interpretation
26. Ability to prioritize and advance multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlinesHamilton Health Sciences fosters a culture of patient and staff safety, whereby all employees are guided by our Mission, Vision, Values, and Values Based Code of Conduct. Hamilton Health Sciences is a teaching hospital and all staff and physicians are expected to support students and other learners.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Hamilton Health Sciences offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Hamilton Health Sciences also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Decision Support Advisor Job Openings Hamilton, August 2020 by Hamilton Health Sciences, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Hamilton, region from another company below.
Communicate via email and phone to intercompany customers and external customers. The incumbent will also be responsible for updating inbound loads in the…
Experienced Licensed Funeral Director to work in Hamilton, Ontario. All aspects of your involvement with our professional and business operations must be…
You must have a 310S License in good standing order. Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment. Ability to identify problems quickly.