|Job Title||Instructor,veterinary Office Assistant Program Job Openings Calgary Robertson College|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Robertson College Hiring 2020 - Robertson College assign an opportunity to apply Instructor,Veterinary Office Assistant Program, that will be placed in Calgary. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with less dangerous life later on. Signing up for this enterprise makes a people can do the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this business eyesight and mission comes on correct Robertson College will be wide open on fresh placement since October 2020. Everyone who are considering answering this vacant, remember to engage in this Instructor,Veterinary Office Assistant Program recruitment. If you will be one which might load qualifications, you can try to see further info about Instructor,Veterinary Office Assistant Program Job Openings below.
Robertson is the School of New Work. Our vision is for everyone to have a good life through a prosperous and fulfilling career. Robertson’s mission is to empower our students with the most relevant training and up-to-date industry insights to thrive in a modern work environment.
At Robertson, motivated students can advance their education by studying online or via blended delivery - 10 or 20 hours per week. The Robertson team assists students while in program and after graduation to ensure they have the tools they need to succeed in a new career. Robertson team members are guides for our students on their career path as they navigate their college and educational experiences during their time at the College.
We are seeking Instructors for our Veterinary Office Assistant Program to guide and prepare students for entry-level positions in the field. Graduates of this program work directly with clients and their pets and help assess their needs, provide guidance and support, manage appointments and perform desk operations.
Instructors will teach with OneRobertson to develop and deliver synchronous and asynchronous course content through D2L (Brightspace) and scheduled webinars.
The instructor is responsible for delivering course content in a dynamic and engaging manner; designing, implementing and correcting assignments/projects; and actively implementing course curriculum. As an Instructor, you will observe and adhere to all company policies and best practices.
· Share industry-related knowledge, expertise, and passion with the students
· Respond to student inquiries and provide feedback in a respectful and timely manner
· Record student attendance and grades
· Develop and maintain a supportive learning community
· Provide guidance and support to adult learners
· Deliver course content via Brightspace/D2L Learning Management System (LMS)
· Deliver instruction that meets course and program objectives as set out in the curriculum
· Evaluate student performance fairly, promptly and consistently
· Collaborate with other teams (Student Services and Support, Practicum and Career Services, Centre for Teaching and Learning, etc.) to contribute positively to the student experience
· Support the administrative functions of the campus to enhance the student experience
· Act in a manner that upholds the professional expectations and standards of Robertson College
· Maintain an online presence in the Brightspace LMS by challenging, engaging, and communicating with students to encourage their participation and learning
· Evaluate and post grades in a timely manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Graduate of an Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) or the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) accredited program.
· Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience as a Registered Veterinary Technologist of Technician in a veterinary practice.
· Member of provincial Veterinary Technologist of Technician Association.
· Experience instructing adults and/or delivering (individualized or group) workplace training.
· Certificate in Adult Education is an asset.
· Experience delivering training programs for professional and educational purposes is an asset
SKILLS, ABILITIES, and ATTITUDE
· Able to engage and motivate students with an interactive instructional approach.
· Understand and be able to apply the principles of adult learning.
· Able to adapt, administer and evaluate student performance.
· Able to learn quickly and adapt to new environments.
· Able to use Microsoft Office and standard computer applications.
· Exhibits a high standard of work ethic and professionalism.
· Experience with Desire 2 Learn learning management system.
· Excellent interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Commitment to ongoing professional development and continuous improvement.
· Demonstrates confidence, a positive approach and a strong work ethic
· Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks
· Dependable, reliable and punctual
· Ability to problem solve and process information
· Team oriented and adaptable
· Demonstrates multicultural sensitivity and awareness
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proven organizational skills and ability to complete assignments timely and accurately with minimal supervision
LOCATION AND HOURS OF WORK
One Robertson - Work from home. 20 hours per week. Must be available from Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. Central Time
To apply for the position with Robertson Virtual campus, please send your cover letter and resume.
The posting will close on September 1, 2020 We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Application deadline: 2020-09-01
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Robertson College opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Robertson College also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Instructor,Veterinary Office Assistant Program Jobs Calgary October 2020 by Robertson College, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Calgary region from another company below.
Answering and routing phone calls. An experienced veterinary receptionist needed for a busy small animal veterinary practice. Send your resume in confidence.
Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries. This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving,…
Candidates who apply to this selection process must include in their application a valid email address and make sure that this address is functional at all…
This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.