|Job Title||Part Time Rece - John Mcgivney Ymca Child Care Location Job Openings Windsor YMCA of Southwestern Ontario|
|Pub Date||7 March 2020|
|Company||YMCA of Southwestern Ontario|
YMCA of Southwestern Ontario Hiring 2020 - YMCA of Southwestern Ontario invites the applicant to fill Part Time RECE - John McGivney YMCA Child Care Location, that will be placed in Windsor. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as less dangerous life in the future. Joining to this firm makes anyone able to meet the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To produce the business perspective and mission comes on correct YMCA of Southwestern Ontario can be open up for fresh placement since April 2020. Everyone who are considering about filling up this specific vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Part Time RECE - John McGivney YMCA Child Care Location recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly load requirements, you can look at further info about Part Time RECE - John McGivney YMCA Child Care Location Job Openings below.
Why the Y?
- A place where you are a part of one of the most respected human services organizations in the world;
- A place where your work positively influences the lives of others in so many ways;
- A place where you can flourish in a values-based environment;
- A place where you will build a better future not only for yourself but also for those you serve.
At the YMCA
- you will feel connected to community,
- you will meet new people,
- you will expand your knowledge base,
- you will have career development opportunities
- you will experience a rewarding job by helping support the building of healthy communities
Imagine accomplishing all of this while having fun in a challenging and dynamic atmosphere!
This is “Why the YMCA”.
With health and fitness branches, camps, child care centres, community programs and newcomer services across the region, reaching from Windsor in the West, North to Goderich, South to Point Pelee National Park and East to Woodstock, the YMCA of Southwestern Ontario is committed to the development of healthy communities. Our locations, programs and services are designed to help our members and participants grow in spirit, mind and body and are open to people of all backgrounds, beliefs and abilities.
This commitment includes a special focus on the region’s children and youth. From the kids in our camps and those participating in soccer and swimming lessons, to youth who are new to our communities from around the world, the Y is committed to helping our next generation to grow and thrive, as healthy individuals and passionate future leaders.
In the past year, the YMCA of Southwestern Ontario has supported more than 165,000 participants with opportunities to learn, grow and live healthy lifestyles.
“The Y has given me more than I could imagine. It has helped my children have a happy, healthy Mom – and you can’t put a price on that.” ~ Mary
“Y” not join these participants, our nearly 91,000 members and over 2500 employees and volunteers in the region to share our vision of a healthy community?
As we continue to grow, we have a need for the following position:
Date: March 5, 2020
Position: Registered Early Childhood Educator, Part Time
Location: John McGivney YMCA Child Care Location
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Starting $18.50 per hour *This includes $2.00 per hour that is provided through a provincial wage enhancement grant.
· A complimentary YMCA membership which encourages you to embrace the Y’s philosophy of health and well-being
· A discount on our Childcare and Camp programs
· To ensure compliance with Child Care and Early Years Act, Health Department regulations and YMCA of Southwestern Ontario policy and procedures.
· To ensure the implementation of the YMCA Playing to Learn curriculum to meet the needs, special needs, interests and talents of all children
· To work professionally with parents, outside agencies, and other team members
· To actively support the staff/volunteer team in providing excellent customer service
· To solve parent/member concerns in a customer focused manner
· To proactively developing relationships with children, peers, volunteers and parents
· To adhere to child safety/security policies and practices
· To maintain a clean and safe program environment at all times.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Early Childhood Education (E.C.E) or Early Childhood Education Assistant (E.C.A) or equivalent
· 2-3 years experience working with special needs.
· Valid Standard First Aid & CPR Level C from WHMIS approved agency
· Current Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators
· Current successful Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
Competencies: Values, Inclusion, Influence, Developing Others, Innovation, Quality Results, Emotional Maturity, Community, Relationships, Communication, Change Capacity, Self Development, Decision Making
1. Submit resume and cover letter to Lauren Geisler
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The YMCA of Southwestern Ontario is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our members/participants, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.50 /hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, YMCA of Southwestern Ontario opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. YMCA of Southwestern Ontario also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Part Time RECE - John McGivney YMCA Child Care Location Job Openings Windsor April 2020 by YMCA of Southwestern Ontario, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Windsor region from another company below.
Registered ECE (RECE) ECE Certification Police Clearance Vulnerable Sector First Aid and CPR (child and infant) TB Test health clearance Job Type: Full…
Verification of a current HeartSaver Level A plus current First Aid Certificate will be deemed an asset. Must complete a post-offer agility test in an effort to…
Our Registered Nurses (RN) maintain plans of care (or service plans) in accordance with administration policies, physicians’ orders and standards of the College…
Works in cooperation with Scientists, Directors and National Program Leaders in the development of Intellectual Property strategies and risk assessment for…