|Job Title||Project Manager Job Openings Greely D&G Landscaping (2015) Inc.|
|Pub Date||10 June 2020|
|Company||D&G Landscaping (2015) Inc.|
D&G Landscaping (2015) Inc. Careers 2020 - D&G Landscaping (2015) Inc. calls a new worker to fill Project Manager, that will be placed in Greely. You will receive a better prospect as well as safer dwell sometime soon. Becoming a member of this enterprise makes a person able to attain the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help the corporation eyesight and mission happens on correct D&G Landscaping (2015) Inc. can be open up for brand-new place seeing that July 2020. Everyone who are enthusiastic filling this vacant, please take a part in this Project Manager recruitment. If you are one that might load requirements, you can look at more information about Project Manager Job Openings below.
D&G Landscaping is a commercial and institutional landscaping and heavy civil construction company based in Greely, Ontario and performing the majority of our work in Ottawa. We are a family owned and operated business run with integrity. We have been working in the Ottawa area for over 30 years.
In addition, we offer the opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most prestigious construction projects in the area (projects in our portfolio include Lansdowne Urban Park, the Government Conference Centre, and Ottawa Light Rail Transit); working for D&G Landscaping, you will get a chance to shape the City!
The Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple landscaping, road building, and heavy civil construction related projects for our industrial, commercial, institutional, municipal, and public infrastructure clients.
This position offers a real opportunity for quick advancement!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager ensures the comprehensive supervision and coordination of all the steps of a construction project, namely support of D&G Landscaping site superintendents, collaboration with subcontractors and clients, and monitoring of costs and schedules.
- Coordinate work in collaboration with the superintendent — schedule, manpower and equipment requirements, etc.;
- Manage plans, specifications, addenda, and submittal/shop drawing process;
- Manage changes and instructions pertaining to project;
- Issue purchase orders for construction materials;
- Prepare and/or review change orders;
- Provide on-going communication with the client related to the project, including preparation of schedules, progress updates, and progress invoices;
- Organize and conduct construction site meetings as required;
- Perform other duties assigned by Senior Project Manager.
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years previous construction project management experience preferred; the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years previous construction project management experience;
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently, prioritize work load and cope with tight timelines to meet all deadlines without compromising quality;
- Experience in landscaping, road building or heavy civil construction preferred;
- Strong skills in project management, negotiation, and problem solving;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to function effectively in teamwork environment;
- Working knowledge of typical computer software programs used for project management.
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Local travel will be required to respective job sites. Mileage will be compensated.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, D&G Landscaping (2015) Inc. offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. D&G Landscaping (2015) Inc. also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Project Manager Job Openings Greely July 2020 by D&G Landscaping (2015) Inc., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Greely region from another company below.
While we will provide some training, at this time we are not offering entry level labour positions. LandPride is a professionally managed residential landscape…
While we will provide some training, at this time, we are not offering entry level labour positions. LandPride is a professionally managed residential landscape…
I am in the process of building a Shopify Store and am seeking a responsible, organized, and meticulous store developer and designer to get my store up and…
Also, We need an experienced cleaner. Full and part time dishwashers needed. Flexibility with your scheduling is required.