|Job Title||Security Guard (part Time) Job Openings Rocky View Century Downs Racetrack and Casino|
|Pub Date||19 June 2020|
|Company||Century Downs Racetrack and Casino|
Century Downs Racetrack and Casino Recruitment 2020 - Century Downs Racetrack and Casino give an opportunity to apply Security Guard (Part Time), that will be placed in Rocky View. You will receive a better potential customer along with less dangerous life in the future. Becoming a member of this business makes a people can carry out the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce the business eyesight and mission happens on right Century Downs Racetrack and Casino is usually open up for fresh placement since August 2020. All people who are enthusiastic filling this vacant, you need to take a part in this Security Guard (Part Time) recruitment. If you are one which may fill up qualifications, you can attempt to learn further info about Security Guard (Part Time) Job Openings below.
SUMMARY: To protect the assets of the casino, as directed. To protect casino customers and staff members and respond promptly to requests for security assistance. To consistently and diplomatically maintain good public relations with casino customers and staff members. To perform duties in compliance with local, provincial and federal laws. To comply with, maintain and inform customers and staff members of safety and security policies and procedures.
Candidate must possess strong:
· Organizational and time management skills
· Analytical ability and critical thinking
· Ability to organize and communicate thoughts
· Ability to carry out responsibilities with limited supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Within the realm of the responsibility of the job, maintains a clean and safe work environment. Performs duties in compliance with safety procedures, which includes use of safety equipment. Incumbents are responsible for following safety procedures identifying unsafe practices or conditions and informing their supervisor or the Safety Committee of unsafe conditions, as directed.
2. Ensures the security of the century casino facilities, employees, volunteers and guests.
3. Execute assigned duties in a positive and professional manner in accordance with casino and security policies and procedures.
4. Ensure that all monies and chips are safeguarded in accordance with the policy.
5. Remain at assigned security post until relieved or otherwise directed by a supervisor.
6. Provides prompt, courteous and friendly service to guests and staff members.
7. Develops and maintains effective working relationships and good customer service skills with all customers and staff.
8. Complete written reports on all incidents and irregularities in accordance with casino terms and conditions, operating guidelines and security policies and procedures.
9. Investigates incidents as directed, by asking questions, taking and analyzing statements, securing and reporting evidence and maintaining an accurate record of all investigations.
10. Escorts the transfer of money and assets throughout the casino on a frequent basis during a shift and when required, assists by lifting or carrying money or assets to designated locations. Monitors transfers and reports any concerns to their supervisor.
11. Communicates with staff using two-way radio communications and responds promptly to requests for security or emergency assistance.
12. Immediately responds to emergency situations and acts to minimize the risk to casino customers and staff.
13. Liaises with and assists Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission Inspectors and Investigators as required.
14. Conducts preventative patrols and enforces century casino policies and procedures.
15. Maintains alertness for the performance of all assigned duties and prior to acting, exercises caution and evaluates circumstances for appropriate security or safety response. Seeks supervision and guidance from the Supervisor or Manager, as needed or directed.
16. All other duties as assigned.
Demonstrated experience providing and enforcing security services. Demonstrated effective and diplomatic customer service and communication skills, which includes contacts with employees, customers and experience handling difficult customer relations. Demonstrates experience in crowd control.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Graduation from High School or equivalent. One (1) or more years of recent and related experience in security enforcement is desirable.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have a valid and current Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission, Gaming License. Must have and maintain current certifications in; Deal Us In phase #1, Deal Us In phase #2, ProTect, ProServe, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Standard First Aid Level C with AED and have a working knowledge of WHMIS 2015 and FINTRAC.
Must be proficient, diplomatic, effective and have demonstrated both oral and written communication skills
Basic Math skills are required
Takes actions and makes recommendations beyond the scope of essential duties, which may positively or negatively impact other departments.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge of Century Casino and AGLC policies and procedures and how they pertain to security. Can communicate over the radio in a professional manner with the use of the phonetic alphabet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Essential duties involve performing physical exertion, frequent brisk walking, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, stretching, reaching, pushing (including stalled cars) and standing for an entire work shift with standard breaks. Essential duties require lifting to 50 pounds, working any day of the week and any shift of the day or night. May be subject to exposure to body fluids from any persons who may have been injured or in need of First Aid.
The Security employee should be capable of successfully completing an in house ‘Modified Pressure Points Control Tactics (PPCT) Course’. This may include vigorous and or strenuous training, involving body contact, nerve pressure points and body takedowns.
Essential duties involve working with large numbers of people in an indoor and outdoor environment. Extreme temperature changes and adverse weather conditions including: wind, rain, snow, cold, heat, and frequently loud or high noise levels.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED
Various security related equipment including digital cameras, portable two-way radios, emergency first aid equipment, fire control panel and surveillance equipment. General office equipment including computers, fax machines and photocopiers.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $34,717.00-$42,431.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Century Downs Racetrack and Casino offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Century Downs Racetrack and Casino also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Security Guard (Part Time) Jobs Rocky View August 2020 by Century Downs Racetrack and Casino, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Rocky View region from another company below.
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of…
20% employee discount dining card valid at all RECIPE brands. We promote a culture of continued learning, development and growth not only within the Harvey’s…
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations. Address customers' complaints or concerns.
A degree combined with a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation and a minimum of 5 years of related progressive financial experience.