|Job Title||Hr Administrator Job Openings Membertou MEMBERTOU RESERVE BAND COUNCIL|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||MEMBERTOU RESERVE BAND COUNCIL|
MEMBERTOU RESERVE BAND COUNCIL Hiring 2020 - MEMBERTOU RESERVE BAND COUNCIL offer a chance to fill HR Administrator, that will be placed in Membertou. You will receive a better prospect as well as safer dwell in the future. Joining to this corporation makes a person able to meet the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help the company eyesight and mission comes on correct MEMBERTOU RESERVE BAND COUNCIL will be wide open on brand-new place since October 2020. All people who are interested about filling up this vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of HR Administrator recruitment. If you will be the one which can certainly load qualifications, you can look at further information about HR Administrator Job Openings below.
Responsible for the day to day administrative duties of the Human Resources Department. Individual must be highly motivated and able to work independently or with a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain Personnel and Attendance files.
· Ability to record minutes during meetings.
· Responsible for the Interview process - set up Job Interviews, reference checks, employee orientation.
· Collect references/criminal record checks/child abuse registry/drivers’ abstracts when required.
· Assist employees with benefits responsibilities.
· Answer phones, mail, faxing, filing, scanning.
· Assisting public or employees with inquiries.
· Prepare letters and memos.
· Ability to create and execute employee surveys.
· Assist in payroll duties.
· Assist other staff members when required.
· Assist in staff events.
· Other department related duties as required by the Director.
· Maintain positive relationships with Membertou’s Internal and External Customers, ensuring transactions or information received on behalf of the Band and/or its members are kept confidential.
· Maintain and improve Membertou’s Quality Management System as it relates to job related duties and/or department.
· Must have Grade 12 or equivalent;
· Diploma/Certificate in Office Administration or Human Resources would be an asset;
· Experience with various computer software such as MS Office, HRMS; and/or is willing to learn;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Must have good organizational skills;
· Ability to deal with the public;
· Preference given to Aboriginal peoples in accordance with the Aboriginal Employment Preferences Policy of the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
Application deadline: 2020-09-25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $32,960.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, MEMBERTOU RESERVE BAND COUNCIL opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. MEMBERTOU RESERVE BAND COUNCIL also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for HR Administrator Job Openings Membertou October 2020 by MEMBERTOU RESERVE BAND COUNCIL, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Membertou region from another company below.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience. Maintain clean and safe work environment. Milling and dressing of rough stock lumber.
More an more, in addition to our hosptiality, food and adventures services, Cabot Shores is adding more special events, retreats and conferences to our menu,…
Have and maintain a valid Driver’s License. Ability to use electronic email, MS windows, project management software and spreadsheets keep logs,.
We empower local businesses and local drivers (called Dashers) with opportunities to earn, work, and live. Social security number (only in United States).