|Job Title||Cook Job Openings Brampton Happy Life Child Care Centre|
|Pub Date||11 February 2020|
|Company||Happy Life Child Care Centre|
Happy Life Child Care Centre Jobs 2020 - Happy Life Child Care Centre provide an opportunity to fill Cook, that will be placed in Brampton. You will receive a better chance as well as less dangerous life later on. Signing up for this business makes a person able to reach the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this organization eyesight and mission happens on correct Happy Life Child Care Centre is usually open on brand-new place since March 2020. All people who are considering about filling up this vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Cook recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly load requirements, you can try to see more info about Cook Job Openings below.
Happy Life Child Care Centre has been providing quality child care in Brampton for over forty years. We offer Toddler, Preschool, and School Age programmes. Happy Life is a ministry of Brampton Church of the Nazarene and is dedicated to providing a loving, nurturing environment for children in our community. We offer professional development opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits for permanent employees.
Happy Life Child Care Centre has been providing exceptional child care in our community for over forty years. We are currently seeking a part-time cook. This position is for approximately 20hrs/week, with the potential for full-time, 40hrs/week. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethnic, good organizational skills, and a desire to be a positive member of our child care team.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Experience in cooking for large groups
- Current Region of Peel Food Handler’s Certificate
- Current First Aid/CPR Level C
- Prepare morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack for up to 120 children, following pre-set menus.
- Consider allergies and other dietary restrictions when planning and preparing food.
- Order weekly grocery items, receive deliveries, check and sign invoices.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and food preparation.
- Use kitchen equipment safely and effectively, including dishwasher/sanitizer and gas stoves.
- Demonstrate warmth, love and respect, acting as a positive role-model for children and a supportive staff member.
- Attend staff meetings, training and other events as required.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to lift large/moderately heavy objects
- Availability for early morning shifts, 6:15am start
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
Industry: Education and Schools
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Happy Life Child Care Centre offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Happy Life Child Care Centre also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Cook Jobs Brampton March 2020 by Happy Life Child Care Centre, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Brampton region from another company below.
College diploma & HVAC Trade experience 313A license, University degree will be an asset. Maintain the current level of revenue and targeted growth per year by…
Reviews Work Order instructions with Production Supervisor and / or Plant Manager for production requirements and directs finished product to Shipping…
Valid Ontario Driver’s License with Clean Driving Record (Must be able to provide a Drivers Abstract. Valid Working at Heights, Scissor Lift/Elevated Work…
WASTECO IS A WELL ESTABLISHED COMPANY LOOKING FOR LICENSED MECHANICS FOR OUR GROWING FLEET.