|Job Title||Dock Manager Job Openings Nanaimo, Seair Seaplanes|
Seair Seaplanes Vacancies 2020 - Seair Seaplanes give a chance to apply Dock Manager, that will be placed in Nanaimo,. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as safer dwell in the future. Signing up for this corporation makes a people can carry out the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help the business vision and mission arrives on right Seair Seaplanes can be open up for fresh placement as August 2020. Everybody who are interested about filling up this specific vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Dock Manager recruitment. If you are one that can certainly load requirements, you can try to see more info about Dock Manager Job Openings below.
Seair Seaplanes is a locally owned floatplane company, operating since 1980, with 13 aircraft, providing scheduled routes, scenic tours and charters throughout British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest. Please visit www.seairseaplanes.com for more information.
We currently have a permanent full-time position available for a Dock Manager at our Nanaimo location.
The Dock Manager will be responsible for the Dock Operations & Facilities Maintenance Operations for the Nanaimo terminal and will report to the Base Manager and Owner.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance Planning and maintenance control for the dock, terminal, parking lot and dock system. This will include daily projects, and or long-term projects.
- Hiring, training, scheduling for dock crew, as well as cover dock shifts as required.
- Ensure that dock crew uphold operational & safety standards and that all practices meet or exceed regulatory and company standards.
- Coordinate aviation fuel deliveries to the base.
- Maintain daily log of fuel sales and company aircraft fueling.
- Communicating effectively with team members.
- Monitor and address issues with on-time performance, operational irregularities.
- Provide leadership during emergency events by ensuring that established and appropriate procedures are followed.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- High school diploma. Post-secondary education is considered an asset.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 75 pounds.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Mechanical skills an asset.
- Able to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Must have initiative and have a strong work ethic.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Previous aviation or marine experience is an asset.
Wage will commensurate with experience.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those that are short listed will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Seair Seaplanes opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Seair Seaplanes also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Dock Manager Jobs Nanaimo, August 2020 by Seair Seaplanes, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Nanaimo, region from another company below.
Utilizing a variety of specialized computer software applications and working in a time sensitive, deadline driven environment, the Staffing Clerk functions as…
Valid driver’s licence and use of reliable vehicle. Familiarity with community resources for children, youth, and families in the Nanaimo area.
Acceptable drivers’ abstract and valid driver’s license. Typing speed of 45 wpm or more. Ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships with…
Provides site-specific receptionist services including answering general inquiries, greeting clients and booking appointments. Word, Outlook, Excel and Access).