|Job Title||Dock Manager Job Openings Nanaimo Seair Seaplanes|
|Pub Date||12 February 2020|
Seair Seaplanes Hiring 2020 - Seair Seaplanes is looking for a new worker to apply Dock Manager, that will be placed in Nanaimo. You will definitely get a better chance along with safer dwell in the future. Signing up for this firm makes anyone able to reach the goal simpler in supplementary to support the current dream be realized.
To help this organization perspective and mission comes on legitimate Seair Seaplanes is actually started on fresh placement seeing that February 2020. Everyone who are enthusiastic about filling up this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Dock Manager recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly fill up qualifications, you can try to see more info about Dock Manager Job Openings below.
Seair Seaplanes is a locally owned floatplane company, operating since 1980, with 13 aircraft, providing scheduled routes, scenic tours and charters throughout British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest. Please visit www.seairseaplanes.com for more information.
We currently have a permanent full-time position available for a Dock Manager at our Nanaimo location.
The Dock Manager will be responsible for the Dock Operations & Facilities Maintenance Operations for the Nanaimo terminal and will report to the Base Manager and Owner.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance Planning and maintenance control for the dock, terminal, parking lot and dock system. This will include daily projects, and or long-term projects.
- Hiring, training, scheduling for dock crew, as well as cover dock shifts as required.
- Ensure that dock crew uphold operational & safety standards and that all practices meet or exceed regulatory and company standards.
- Coordinate aviation fuel deliveries to the base.
- Maintain daily log of fuel sales and company aircraft fueling.
- Communicating effectively with team members.
- Monitor and address issues with on-time performance, operational irregularities.
- Provide leadership during emergency events by ensuring that established and appropriate procedures are followed.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- High school diploma. Post-secondary education is considered an asset.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 75 pounds.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Mechanical skills an asset.
- Able to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Must have initiative and have a strong work ethic.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Previous aviation or marine experience is an asset.
Wage will commensurate with experience.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those that are short listed will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Seair Seaplanes opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Seair Seaplanes also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Dock Manager Job Openings Nanaimo February 2020 by Seair Seaplanes, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Nanaimo region from another company below.
Petroglyph Animal Hospital, in Nanaimo, BC, on beautiful Vancouver Island, is looking for a full-time Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT).
A background check and a valid driver’s license must be provided. Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and…
The Polysomnographic Technologist ensures the proper performance of all procedures relating to the accurate, safe operation of all diagnostic and therapeutic…
Possess or willingness to attain a valid shift boss certificate. This role is based in Sparwood, BC, in the beautiful Elk Valley region of British Columbia.