|Job Title||Payroll Manager|
|Pub Date||29 days ago|
|Company||Saskatoon Cooperative Limited|
Saskatoon Cooperative Limited Hiring 2021 - Saskatoon Cooperative Limited requires a new worker to fill Payroll Manager, that will be placed in Saskatoon. You will definitely get a better chance as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Joining to this enterprise makes a people able to attain the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help the business eyesight and mission arrives on legitimate Saskatoon Cooperative Limited is usually open of fresh placement since March 2021. All people who are considering filling this vacant, remember to engage in this Payroll Manager recruitment. If you are one that might load requirements, you can attempt to learn more info about Payroll Manager Job Openings below.
Saskatoon Co-op invites applications for the position of Payroll Manager in our Administration Building located in Saskatoon, SK.
Currently reporting to the Controller, responsibilities for this position include the following:
1. Leads the payroll function for Saskatoon Co-op, ensuring timely and accurate payroll processing for approximately 1240 employees. (e.g., salary, wages, overtime, shift premiums, sales commissions, bonuses, benefits, tax withholdings, deductions, payroll liabilities, etc.)
2. Manages all aspects of the payroll system and provides leadership and ongoing training to the payroll team.
3. Works closely with the Human Resources team in maintaining payroll and compensation specific records. (Changes in wage/salary rates; pension, benefits, insurance, mandatory deductions; new hires, terminations, leave of absence, etc.)
4. Reviews and maintains accurate reconciliation of payroll records for financial reporting. (e.g., payments, deductions, general ledger entries for wages)
5. Ensures that administration of the co-operative’s payroll is carried out in accordance with all payroll and tax regulations and that internal controls are adhered to.
6. Supports all operating departments to provide assistance on payroll related matters in a timely manner. Responsible for preparing bi-weekly payroll reporting to divisions.
7. Acts as an internal subject matter expert on the HRIS (UltiPro), Time Capture (Kronos) and Payroll (ADP) solutions, supports end-users within the Co-op on these platforms, and leads the implementation of future enhancements.
8. Collaborates with stakeholders to evolve this role to encompass all compensation related responsibilities.
· The successful candidate will have a Business Degree or Diploma.
· A minimum of five years of payroll and/or compensation related experience.
· Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), time keeping and payroll systems is required. Knowledge of Kronos, ADP and UltiPro, and other Human Resources programs is considered an asset.
· Certified Payroll Manager (CPM) designation or actively pursuing certification is preferred.
· Previous supervisory and Co-operative experience is also an asset.
· Strong leadership competencies and experience with project management is beneficial.
You may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with Saskatoon Co-op policies.
*a combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
Saskatoon Co-op offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of Saskatchewan’s most successful brands.
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence on or before February 7, 2021
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist,
The Saskatoon Co-operative Association Limited
201-503 Wellman Crescent
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7T 0J1
Application deadline: 2021-02-07
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Saskatoon Cooperative Limited offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Saskatoon Cooperative Limited also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Payroll Manager Jobs Saskatoon March 2021 by Saskatoon Cooperative Limited, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Saskatoon region from another company below.
Social distancing guidelines in place. If you are a wrenching enthusiast, who has at least two years’ experience installing aftermarket accessories, have a… . .
Preference will be given to candidates with their ECE level 1 and Standard First Aid CPR. Candidates must have a valid police check and good oral and written… $12.50 an hour . .
Valid Canadian driver’s license is required. We offer competitive wages with paid out living allowances, paid holidays, comprehensive benefits, RSP matching,…From Dept_PhysLoc_OrgGroup . .
Engineering Degree or equivalent preferred. High degree of accuracy, strong ability to focus in an open office environment,. Knowledge of Drafting Software (eg: . . Saskatoon, SK
This position would be casual Tuesday & Thursdays and if available more (9AM.3PM)) with the opportunity to become part time depending on performance . $14 . $17 an hour . .