|Job Title||Operations & Logistics Coordinator Job Openings Coquitlam Avafina Organics Inc.|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Avafina Organics Inc.|
Avafina Organics Inc. Vacancies 2020 - Avafina Organics Inc. calls a new employee to apply Operations & Logistics Coordinator, that will be placed in Coquitlam. You will definitely get a better prospect along with safer dwell later on. Becoming a member of this firm makes a person can meet the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce this company perspective and mission happens on right Avafina Organics Inc. can be started on fresh placement seeing that October 2020. All people who are enthusiastic about filling up this vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Operations & Logistics Coordinator recruitment. If you will be one which might fill up qualifications, you can attempt to learn more info about Operations & Logistics Coordinator Job Openings below.
Avafina Organics is a wholesale exporter and importer of organic ingredients and raw materials from around the world. Servicing the North American market for over 20 years, we have grown into a leading organic supplier of wholesome organic ingredients.
We are seeking for a full-time Operations and Logistics Coordinator candidate to support our team and help us grow in sales, profit and brand reputation by contributing with the desired administrative skills, completing tasks in an organized, efficient and timely manner.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a competent person to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods. Operations and Logistics Coordinator responsibilities include: strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. Your duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses so that the company can invest in growth and people.
A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Coordinate with shippers, shipping lines, and forwarders overseas to book and ship the contracted shipments on time as per our contracts.
· Monitor the shipments on the water. Obtain accurate arrival date from shipping line on a weekly basis.
· Prepare inbound documents for shipments.
· Coordinate with customs brokers, customs offices, and bonded warehouses to clear customs before last free day at the port/rail terminal.
· Maintain relationships with major shipping lines, carriers, and trucking companies.
· Work with sales team in getting freight quotes for product bidding.
· File shipping documents and other documentation for proper invoicing.
· Respond to telephone, in person or electronic inquiries or forward to appropriate person.
· Sort and file documents according to the established system, locate and retrieve documents from as requested and maintain records of files and removed materials.
· Maintain and prepare reports, inventories, mailing lists, and databases.
· Interact and maintain relationships with suppliers and customers
· Key Contact and Administrative Support for Operation/Sales Team
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
· Set trade show equipment transportation, exportation, and importation.
Qualifications and Skills
· Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies.
· Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
· Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
· Examine and test existing contracts.
· Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
· Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
· Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations.
· Ensuring premises, assets and communications are used effectively.
· Utilizing logistics IT to optimize shipping and transport procedures.
· Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
· Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
· Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
· Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, incoming shipments & executed orders etc.
· Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills and is proactive in implementation.
· Acts with initiative and demonstrates an eager and willingness to get the work done on time.
· Can be flexible and versatile to meet any situation that might arise.
· Can diplomatically handle communications with customers, colleagues, and suppliers.
· Shows a confident and professional demeanor, even in challenging situations.
· Excellent phone and communication skills. Spanish speaking would be welcomed.
· Proven working experience as a procurement manager or procurement officer
This full-time position, salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with a brief description of your experience, interests in organic foods and salary expectation.
We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $46,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Avafina Organics Inc. offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Avafina Organics Inc. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Operations & Logistics Coordinator Jobs Coquitlam October 2020 by Avafina Organics Inc., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Coquitlam region from another company below.
Process financial transactions (cash, cheques, debit & credit card payments). Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in…
Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages to esthetician. Greet customers, help and manage the customers for registration…
The Goods Flow team contributes to the completion of the store replenishment process before opening, in the most efficient, commercial and safe way and secure…
118 15TH Street W, North Vancouver, BC, V7M 1R5. Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Maintenance of records and filing.