|Job Title||School Age Child Care Superstar Job Openings Calgary Student Care|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Student Care Recruitment 2020 - Student Care invites the candidates to fill School Age Child Care Superstar, that will be placed in Calgary. You will definitely get a better chance as well as safer dwell sometime soon. Becoming a member of this corporation makes a people can attain the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help this company vision along with mission come on legitimate Student Care will be wide open on brand-new place seeing that November 2020. Everybody who are considering filling this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this School Age Child Care Superstar recruitment. If you will be the one that can certainly load qualifications, you can try to see more information about School Age Child Care Superstar Job Openings below.
Student Care is seeking to welcome a certified child care professional to our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent ECE / ELCC, Child and Youth or Education graduate who is genuinely interested in working with children and making a difference in their growth and development. Preference will be given to those who currently hold Alberta Child Development Worker, Child Development Supervisor or Child Development Assistant certification issued by the Alberta Ministry of Children's Services.
The successful candidate will:
* hold or be eligible for Alberta Ministry of Children's Services Child Care Staff certification
* hold current child care first aid or be willing to complete
* prepared to provide a Criminal Record Check that is not more than six months old
* physically fit and able to plan and implement recreational activities
* energetic, enthusiastic, positive and has a "big" personality to inspire children
* creative and able to plan activities for children to discover their inner artist
* well organized and always prepared for the activities of the day
* a team player who always has a smile and a kind word for others
* reliable and conscientious, always insuring that the children are having fun
* focused and aware to make sure that the children are always safe
* firm but fair to promote good citizenship within the group environment
* prepared to work a three component split shift for a minimum of 36 hours/week
* committed to providing the children with stability and consistency.
* an all round awesome person
What we can give you in return is:
* a competitive wage
* stable employment
* two weeks off over the winter break
* professional development funding ($1000 per year) to take relevant courses/attend workshops
* the opportunity to showcase your skills, abilities and talents
* a fun work environment with awesome co-workers
This position is a three component split shift during the school year, 7 hours per day as follows:
7:00 - 9:00 AM for the before school component of care
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM for the lunch component of care
3:00 - 6:00 PM for the after school component of care
noon - 6:00 PM Fridays for early dismissal Fridays
We know that splits shifts are not for everyone but they are great for those of us who want to get our own errands, appointments, etc. done during the day, complete on line course work or have pets at home. The components of care are fixed. Please do not apply if you cannot work all three components in order to provide consistency for the children entrusted to our care.
This location is much easier to get to if you live in central south west Calgary or central north west Calgary. Please specify if you drive to take transit.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for and you are amazing at working with children who attend grades 1 through 6 don't delay, apply today.
Expected start date: 2020-09-08
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.14-$23.62 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Student Care offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Student Care also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for School Age Child Care Superstar Job Openings Calgary November 2020 by Student Care, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Calgary region from another company below.
Build relationships and give back to your local community. Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship…
Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register. Receive cash from customers and give correct change. The person who greets and helps customers in a local 7…
Demonstrated understanding of University of Calgary academic policies and procedures pertaining to degree and program requirements including admissions,…
GardaWorld, Cash Services is the #1 supplier of cash services in North America and offers you the opportunity of an exciting career.