|Job Title||Finance Associate Job Openings Abbotsford, Menno Place|
|Pub Date||4 months ago|
Menno Place Jobs 2020 - Menno Place offer an opportunity to fill FINANCE ASSOCIATE, that will be placed in Abbotsford,. You will receive a better prospect as well as safer dwell in the future. Joining to this corporation makes anyone can attain the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help the company eyesight and mission arrives on correct Menno Place is usually open on fresh placement since November 2020. Everybody who are considering about filling up this specific vacant, you need to take a part in this FINANCE ASSOCIATE recruitment. If you will be the one which might load qualifications, you can look at further information about FINANCE ASSOCIATE Job Openings below.
FINANCE ASSOCIATE – Full Time
is accepting applications for Finance Associate. is one of BC’s largest campuses-
of-care providing residential care, assisted living, home support and independent living to 700 residents.
Founded in 1953 by the Mennonite Benevolent Society, we have been privileged to serve the physical,
emotional, spiritual and relational needs of thousands of residents and their families
The Finance Associate, reporting to the Executive Director of Finance and Operations is an integral member
of the team and is required to have a commitment to the vision, mission and values of Menno
Place performing duties following policies and procedures and ensuring safety for residents
Duties and Functions:
1. Bills residents for non-rent billing such as trust accounts, maintenance charges, support packages,
and 3rd party billings.
2. Receives payments, enters information into cash receipts journal, balances and summarizes
journal and receivable accounts by matching and checking payments received against invoices and
posts from journal to accounts receivable ledger.
3. Assists with reconciling monthly bank accounts and credit cards, assists with posting monthly
journal entries, and prepares bank deposits.
4. Prepares deposit and reconciliations for Fireside Café and Fireside Treasures and forwards
reconciled data to Accounts Payable.
5. Updates and maintains the monthly resident day books for both long-term care and apartments,
ensuring accuracy of the resident list and billings.
6. Enters resident profile and census accurately into Goldcare and other software as required.
7. Matches documents such as invoices, receiving reports, packing slips with purchase orders;
contacts appropriate sources such as stores and external suppliers regarding matters such as
disputes supplier accounts, missing invoices and unmatched documents.
8. Verifies the accuracy of invoices by checking items such as quantities, prices, tax, discounts and
totals; allocates to the appropriate cost centre and general ledger accounts; assists with posting to
the accounts payable ledger.
9. Assists the Finance Team with financial analysis, data entry, and processing, including entering
journal entries such as payroll, benefits, month-end, and adjusting entries; understands
accounting principles to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
10. Assists the Finance Team in preparing for the annual audit.
11. Assists with accounting equipment/supplies/data storage in a safe and efficient manner.
12. Assists the Executive Director, Finance & Operations in carrying out projects assigned by the CEO
or the Finance & Facilities Committee, including assembling data required by external agencies or
13. Backup relief for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
14. Performs other related duties as may be required.
Education, Training and Experience
Grade 12, successful completion of a recognized Accounting Certificate or enrolled in the CPA
program, plus three years’ related experience in finance, or an equivalent combination of
education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities
Prerequisite for Hire: Criminal Record Check, TB Screen and influenza immunization
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.mennoplace.ca/employment-
application . Competitive compensation, Extended Health Benefits & Pension Plan
In the online application, you will be required to:
We thank all applicants however only those
short-listed candidates will be contacted.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Menno Place offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Menno Place also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for FINANCE ASSOCIATE Job Openings Abbotsford, November 2020 by Menno Place, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Abbotsford, region from another company below.
Answering and routing phone calls. Please note, the FDA applicant has attended a full-time Dental Reception program that included a practicum.
Sandwich Artist Full time or Part time No experience requried Part-time hours: 40 per week Expected start date: 2020-10-31 Job Types: Full-time, Part-time…
Eligible for registration with the BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry. Successful graduation from a recognized Health Care Assistant Program and…
Dewan from Abby Pizza Place in 3083 271 Street, Aldergrove, BC, V4W 3H7. Cook and prepare different types of pizza, pasta and salads.