|Job Title||Safety Coordinator Job Openings Nanaimo Raylec Power LP|
|Pub Date||1 August 2020|
|Company||Raylec Power LP|
Raylec Power LP Jobs 2020 - Raylec Power LP provide a chance to fill Safety Coordinator, that will be placed in Nanaimo. You will receive a better chance along with less dangerous life in the future. Joining to this corporation makes anyone can do the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this corporation eyesight and mission comes on correct Raylec Power LP is usually open up for brand-new place since August 2020. Everyone who are considering about filling up this vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Safety Coordinator recruitment. If you will be one that might load qualifications, you can try to see more info about Safety Coordinator Job Openings below.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Safety Coordinator with Raylec Power LP based out of our Duke Point office in Nanaimo, BC. This is position will work collaboratively with the Corporate Compliance and Raylec Power teams.
The successful candidate shall have the following qualifications:
· Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
· Diploma in a safety discipline (i.e. Occupational Health and Safety), or equivalent is preferred
· NCSO and/or CSO designation is seen as an asset
· Prior experience in a safety role is preferred
· Knowledge of the electrical trade & prime contractor responsibilities is seen as an asset
· Knowledge of federal, provincial and local safety and environmental laws and regulations
· Proven knowledge and understanding of safety metrics, terminology, presentations, documents, and reports
· Strong proficiency with computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Ability and willingness to travel throughout Vancouver Island and work in all weather conditions
· Ability to prepare safety reports and presentations to internal audiences
· Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written
· Ability to carry out assigned projects to their completion with minimal supervision
· Strong organizational, problem solving and administrative skills
· Learning agility and willing to continually learn and develop
· Strong attention to detail and work ethic
· Team player with a positive attitude
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Primary job duty is to coach, interview and audit field staff on the Safety Program
· Assists in the design and development of safety-related training programs
· Assists in the implementation of corporate IMS program(s)
· Coordinates with Company administration, logistical requirements for Spring and Winter training sessions
· Documents and files recommendations for IMS and Safety Program improvement measures
· Supports the Injury Management Coordinator in the RTW/SAW programs
· Conducts pre and post trip vehicle inspections
· Conducts hazard assessments
· Performs general data entry, formatting and analysis
· Records meeting minutes
· Performs electronic filing in a timely manner
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and resume. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Raylec Power LP offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Raylec Power LP also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Safety Coordinator Jobs Nanaimo August 2020 by Raylec Power LP, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Nanaimo region from another company below.
Will be up to 25 hours a week with opportunity for more hours. I am looking to hire one person to join my company for residential cleaning.
General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned. Good understanding of basic math is essential.
Island Concrete Finishing and Island Concrete Pumping are a group of companies dedicated to the highest quality concrete work on Vancouver Island, serving the…
We are looking for experienced housekeepers starting pay depends upon experience. We need housekeepers with experience however if you are keen to learn and a…