|Job Title||Material Handler Job Openings Aurora CuBE Packaging Solutions|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||CuBE Packaging Solutions|
CuBE Packaging Solutions Recruitment 2020 - CuBE Packaging Solutions present an opportunity to fill Material Handler, that will be placed in Aurora. You will definitely get a better chance as well as safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this corporation makes a person can reach the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help the organization vision and mission happens on right CuBE Packaging Solutions is actually open up for fresh placement as October 2020. All people who are considering about filling up this vacant, you need to take a part in this Material Handler recruitment. If you will be one which may fill up requirements, you can try to see more info about Material Handler Job Openings below.
CuBE began production in 2007 to introduce high quality, environmentally conscious and ethically manufactured products. For us, it's not about producing multiple lines of a satisfactory product. It's about creating premium quality products that meet the needs of our food service customers and today's consumer.
We believe in creating smarter and sustainable packaging solutions that inspire our customers to achieve more.
We are currently hiring for a Material Handler, who will be responsible for:
· Moving products and material by hand or with basic material handling equipment
· Following and complying with Cube Management System (CMS)
· Move all plastic totes to the WIP area
· Print tickets for totes in ERP system as required
· Assist in coverage for breaks as required
· Assist set-up techs to expedite tooling changes and learn the process
· Grinding of scrap material
· Housekeeping activities
Skills and Education:
· Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent
· Must have forklift certification (propane and/or electric) and a minimum of 3 years of experience in material handling
· Basic math
· Must be able to follow instructions
· Must have attention to detail
· Manual dexterity
· Being able to maneuver in tight spaces
· Must be able to differentiate between colors and their shades
· Must have basic computer skills
· ERP or SAP experience an asset
· Must have warehousing and/or manufacturing experience
· Shipping and receiving experience an asset
· Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
· Interpersonal Skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
· Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, group presentations and meetings.
· Written Communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
· Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
· Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
· Safety and security - the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Other Job Requirements
· Must be able to speak, read and write English
· Must have reliable transportation
· Must be able to sit, stand/walk for long periods of time
· Able to work 12 hour rotating continental shifts
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, CuBE Packaging Solutions offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. CuBE Packaging Solutions also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Material Handler Jobs Aurora October 2020 by CuBE Packaging Solutions, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Aurora region from another company below.
You have a valid Class "G" driver's licence to drive to various sites and meetings at locations that are remote for public transit. In this role, you will:
Smart Serve License is an asset. Sentinel Security Plus has been widely recognized as a leader in corporate security and is committed to providing excellence,…
You have knowledge and experience with business application analysis, requirements planning, prioritization, and elicitation techniques, design and…
As a first point of contact for financial aid issues and questions, the incumbent will provide guidance and advice to students on funding programs, eligibility…