|Job Title||Law Librarian Job Openings Irvine Westcliff University|
|Pub Date||22 May 2020|
Westcliff University Recruitment 2020 - Westcliff University calls a new employee to apply Law Librarian, that will be placed in Irvine. You will definitely get a better prospect along with safer dwell in the future. Joining to this business makes anyone can attain the objective simpler in addition to help the current dream be realized.
To help this company vision and mission arrives on right Westcliff University is actually open up for brand-new place seeing that June 2020. All people who are interested about filling up this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Law Librarian recruitment. If you will be one which might load requirements, you can try to see further information about Law Librarian Job Openings below.
Western State College of Law at Westcliff is seeking for a Reference Librarian. This position will start as part-time, weekends only for an average of 15 hours per week, but will transition to a full-time position. The Reference librarian reports to the Director of the Law Library.
Responsibilities for this position include:
· Provides reference assistance to law students, faculty, and other WSCL patrons
· Participates in student instruction and outreach activities including the first-year Legal Writing and Research program, orientation, specialized in-class research sessions, as well as research courses taught exclusively by librarians
· Participates as a member of the collection development team for both online and print collections
· Contributes to the creation of print and electronic reference tools
· Supervises the Reserve Desk and student library assistants as needed
· Some evening and weekend hours required
· Other duties as assigned
· JD from an ABA-accredited (or foreign equivalent) institution and a MLIS degree from an ALA-accredited (or foreign equivalent) institution. Persons with a JD who are currently accepted in an MLS degree program at an ALA-accredited school are encouraged to apply
· In-depth knowledge of legal sources and legal research in electronic and print formats
· Strong customer service orientation
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Experience working in an academic law library
· Teaching Experience
· Demonstrated interest in or experience with law practice technology
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an at-will basis, unless otherwise contractually bound.
Westcliff University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Westcliff University offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Westcliff University also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Law Librarian Job Openings Irvine June 2020 by Westcliff University, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Irvine region from another company below.
Current post-secondary student, students enrolled in a co-op program or recent graduate preferably in Business or Marketing. Medicine Hat AB Medicine Hat.
Pour y parvenir, il est essentiel de collaborer avec le propriétaire de l’entreprise pour sélectionner et mettre en œuvre un modèle Shopify tout en incorporant…
Required at The Wellington Retirement Residence - 188 suite full service seniors’ supportive living community with rental and condominium apartments.
A 188 suite full service seniors’ supportive living community with rental and condominium apartments. Certification in Safe Food Handling.