|Job Title||Team Lead Job Openings Winnipeg Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc|
|Pub Date||12 February 2020|
|Company||Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc|
Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc Hiring 2020 - Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc give away an opportunity to fill Team Lead, that will be placed in Winnipeg. You will definitely get a better prospect along with safer dwell sometime soon. Signing up for this business makes anyone can do the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help this corporation perspective and mission happens on right Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc is actually open up for brand-new place since March 2020. Everyone who are considering answering this specific vacant, please take a part in this Team Lead recruitment. If you are one that might fill up qualifications, you can look at further information about Team Lead Job Openings below.
MA MAWI WI CHI ITATA CENTRE INC.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL COMPETITION
February 11, 2020
Position Title: Team Lead (Luke’s Place)
Classification: One Year Term
Salary: To be Negotiated
Background: The Ma Mawi Chi Itata Centre, Inc. is seeking an individual as Team Lead with the residence for young males 11-14 years of age. The site is a six-bed facility operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a range of assessment and support services. Luke’s Place will be a safe and nurturing environment where the young men will have the opportunity to experience a strong sense of caring, support and encouragement, while building the capacity to achieve their goals and dreams.
· Participates in establishing, implementing, monitoring and evaluation of program, policies standards and procedures;
· Maintains an awareness of and facilitates knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and practices of governments, including external agencies that impact upon the program;
· Assists in hiring new employees for the program;
· Provides direction and supervision of operational directive with staff;
· Supports staff in the assessment, review and case management plans;
· Update staff work performances;
· Identifies and arranges individual and program area training needs;
· Approves expenditures relating to the area of responsibilities;
· Maintains an accurate record of statistical and financial information;
· Bachelor of Social Work degree or acceptable equivalent and related experience;
· Ability to work under demanding conditions;
· Independent problem-solving skills;
· Excellent verbal and written skills;
· Working knowledge-working with sexually exploited youth;
· Knowledge of the Child Welfare Legislation and Standards would be considered an asset;
· Ability to set and meet deadlines;
· Previous Residential Care facility experience preferred;
· Strong motivational and leadership ability;
· Able to work with collateral agencies;
· A team player/facilitator that encourages an environment fostering effective results in teams;
· Valid Manitoba driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
· Current Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse Registry required.
All letters of interest and resumes must be received no later than 4:00 pm, February 19, 2020
Attention: Jacqueline Trout, Human Resources Assistant
Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Team Lead Job Openings Winnipeg March 2020 by Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Winnipeg region from another company below.
At the Be• YOU• tee Bar, we believe in investing in our Stylists growth and social media presence by hosting photoshoots for content and social media marketing…
Current CPR and First Aid training would be an asset. Ability to effectively evaluate client referrals to determine the most appropriate level of testing,…
Candidate must hold a professional designation (CPA, CA, CGA) with a minimum of 3-5 years in a senior role in public practice. CPA, CA, or CGA (Required).
Ability to maintain a valid class 2 drivers license with air brake endorsement. Current MPI inspection certificate authorizing for Bus, School Bus and Highway…