|Job Title||Logistic Sales Job Openings Edmonton Northern Industrial Carriers Ltd.|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Northern Industrial Carriers Ltd.|
Northern Industrial Carriers Ltd. Vacancies 2020 - Northern Industrial Carriers Ltd. invites the applicant to apply Logistic Sales, that will be placed in Edmonton. You will receive a better potential customer along with less dangerous life later on. Joining to this enterprise makes a person able to meet the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To produce this organization eyesight and mission happens on legitimate Northern Industrial Carriers Ltd. is usually open of fresh placement as November 2020. Everybody who are considering about staffing this particular vacant, please take a part in this Logistic Sales recruitment. If you are one which might load requirements, you can try to see further information about Logistic Sales Job Openings below.
Northern Industrial Carriers Ltd. is an Edmonton based trucking company founded in 1955. We provide transportation services throughout Canada, covering a broad range of services including flat deck, vans, pneumatic trailers and over dimensional loads using specialized trailers.
Northern Industrial Carriers Ltd. has built its reputation on providing innovative and reliable solutions to our customer’s transportation requirements. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide safe and modern equipment combined with knowledgeable and experienced personnel.
We are currently looking to add an additional experienced Sales/Customer Service Representative to our team. Industry knowledge and a customer base in either flat deck, pneumatic or over dimensional freight is a large asset for this position.
· Develop new customers
· Sustain additional sales with current clients
· Work together with our operations team and Management to ensure we are exceeding our client’s requirements
· Cold calling potential customers
· Develop customized solutions for clients and be the initial point of contact
· Act as a liaison between the client and the operations team
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Experience in flat deck freight, heavy haul or pneumatic.
· Follow up on leads and research projects
· Maintain relationship with existing customers
· Proven knowledge and progressive sales experience within the service industry
· Ability to anticipate, and capture customer-specific requirements
· Customer service minded approach
· Motivated and results-oriented
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to efficiently prospect, negotiate and close the sales cycle
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· TMW experience an asset
· An individual who can build relationships
· A positive minded people person who is happy with life
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Northern Industrial Carriers Ltd. offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Northern Industrial Carriers Ltd. also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Logistic Sales Jobs Edmonton November 2020 by Northern Industrial Carriers Ltd., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Edmonton region from another company below.
The Clerk II performs a variety of straightforward program support tasks. Length of Shift in weeks: High School diploma or recognized equivalent required.
The Food Services Attendant I portions, packages and/or serves food items according to menu, diet protocol, portion control and temperature standards within an…
Valid first aid certificate, BCLS-HCP training. Reporting to the Manager of the Provincial Security Communications Centre this position is responsible for…
Must have a class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract. A first-aid certificate is also an asset. Grading – pre, rough, and final grades.