|Job Title||Maintenance Planner Job Openings Fort McMurray CenerTech Canada Ltd.|
|Pub Date||12 February 2020|
|Company||CenerTech Canada Ltd.|
CenerTech Canada Ltd. Hiring 2020 - CenerTech Canada Ltd. requires the best people to fill Maintenance Planner, that will be placed in Fort McMurray. You will receive a better potential customer along with safer dwell later on. Signing up for this enterprise makes a person able to carry out the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To produce the corporation perspective and mission comes on right CenerTech Canada Ltd. is actually open of brand-new place as March 2020. Everybody who are enthusiastic answering this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Maintenance Planner recruitment. If you will be the one which can certainly load qualifications, you can look at further info about Maintenance Planner Job Openings below.
Build UPG inspection/repair work packages and schedule.
· Background in Upgrader turnaround planning and maintenance requirements
· Minimum 10 years experience as a maintenance planner or coordinator.
· Experience with previous facility restarts and turnaround planning
· Experienced in logistics of site operations from accommodation, budgeting, costing, facilities, transportation, etc.
· Knowledge of maintenance techniques and best practices.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal, leadership and decision making skills.
· Willing to support and work in a team environment.
· Safety conscious individual who understands and demonstrates safe work practices.
· Strong computer skills including:
o SAP Maintenance Process
o Microsoft Office
o Primavera 6 (desirable)
· Develop plans and work packages for the restart of the Long Lake Upgrader
· Maintenance planning and scheduling process in SAP work order system
· Detailed planning, scheduling and coordination of restart jobs and projects needed to conduct the relevant repair, replacement, preventative and predictive activities of the facility and its equipment
· Collaborate with supervisors to schedule manpower and resources
· Maintains equipment information and repair files
· Assist with developing applicable maintenance procedures and job hazard analysis process
· Work in a team setting with Maintenance and Operations personnel in the planning process
· Participate in the plant safety, health and environmental programs
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
As one of the leading companies in Canada, CenerTech Canada Ltd. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. CenerTech Canada Ltd. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Maintenance Planner Job Openings Fort McMurray March 2020 by CenerTech Canada Ltd., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Fort McMurray region from another company below.
In order to be valid, the test must have been conducted at the direction of AECOM - O&G Business Unit. This position will be responsible for accurate time entry…
In order to be valid, the test must have been conducted at the direction of AECOM - O&G Business Unit. Provides assistance to office and field operations to…
A valid driver's license with a clean driving record. Our ability to provide exceptional service to our customers and maintain a leadership position in our…
Training in WHMIS, first aid, emergency procedures and CPR would be an asset. Good ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with the…
Lead program planning sessions by providing program structure, curriculum and resources and tools to day camp staff, and review and evaluate staff program plans…