|Job Title||Wash Aisle Operator|
|Pub Date||29 days ago|
|Company||Alsco Canada Corporation|
Alsco Canada Corporation Hiring 2022 - Alsco Canada Corporation assign a chance to fill Wash Aisle Operator, that will be placed in Saskatoon. You will definitely get a better prospect along with less dangerous life in the future. Becoming a member of this corporation makes anyone able to carry out the objective simpler in addition to aid the current dream be realized.
To help this corporation perspective and mission comes on correct Alsco Canada Corporation is usually open up for brand-new place since October 2022. Everyone who are enthusiastic answering this vacant, remember to engage in this Wash Aisle Operator recruitment. If you will be one which can certainly fill up requirements, you can look at more information about Wash Aisle Operator Job Openings below.
The Washwheel/Tumbler Operator processes soiled textiles through the washing/drying stages. This is accomplished by loading and unloading textiles into equipment, monitoring processes, and transporting textiles to the next phase of production. Performs other tasks as required.
- Load, unload and operate washers, tumblers, extractors, lifts, hoists and/or other equipment.
- Maintain an efficient flow of textiles and supplies in these processes and monitor quality.
- Report malfunctions or problems promptly.
- Correctly input data into washing/drying systems.
- Transport textiles to and from the work area.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Work in other production positions as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and different types of product.
- Perform appropriate basic math computations of adding, subtracting and counting.
- meet physical demands of the job.
- Comprehend and follow direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands are considered as heavy work and consist of kneeling, bending, reaching, standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, hearing, seeing, lifting up to 90 lbs. and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to continuously meet the physical
demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust. Soiled textiles come from a variety of customers such as restaurants, hotels, medical facilities and shops.
All candidates selected for interviews must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in any of our facilities in positions that require that they be in proximity to co-workers or customers. Candidates who may require accommodation for legitimate medical reasons will be considered for other positions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Alsco Canada Corporation opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Alsco Canada Corporation also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Wash Aisle Operator Job Openings Saskatoon October 2022 by Alsco Canada Corporation, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Saskatoon region from another company below.
As a Motor License Issuer , you are the first point of contact with the client and are responsible for providing professional, accurate, efficient, and…
The Heavy Equipment Operator requires the ability to operate a variety of equipment ranging from small to large with a safety first mindset.
Perform register functions while using your sales, promotion and product knowledge to drive add-on sales. 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands …
Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist. Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.