|Job Title||Instructor - Financial Services Post-graduate Certificate Job Openings Moose Saskatchewan Polytechnic|
|Pub Date||12 days ago|
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Hiring 2020 - Saskatchewan Polytechnic calls the candidates to fill Instructor - Financial Services Post-Graduate Certificate, that will be placed in Moose. You will receive a better prospect as well as less dangerous life later on. Signing up for this corporation makes a person can meet the purpose simpler in addition to support the current dream be realized.
To help the corporation vision along with mission come on correct Saskatchewan Polytechnic is usually started on brand-new place as December 2020. All people who are enthusiastic filling this particular vacant, please take a part in this Instructor - Financial Services Post-Graduate Certificate recruitment. If you will be one which may fill up qualifications, you can try to see more information about Instructor - Financial Services Post-Graduate Certificate Job Openings below.
100 assigned days
Your role as a part-time instructor at will be supported through instructional materials, on-going employer provided training, and our requisite Adult Teaching and Learning Program. This initiative will develop our instructors professionally while ensuring a high quality learning experience for all students.
Saskatchewan polytechnic considers the diversity of our workforce to be one our leading strengths and greatest assets. Our employee diversity enhances our ability to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse student population. Currently, approximately 20% of our students are Indigenous. A continued emphasis on the development of a representative workforce is one of Sask Polytech’s strategic priorities and, as an organization, we are making significant efforts to attract and retain Indigenous employees.
This position is currently working remotely due to COVID-19 precautions. Faculty will be working from home unless they need to be on campus to teach a lab or shop where virtual delivery is not possible. Safety precautions have been put in place on campus following the recommendations of Saskatchewan’s Chief Medical Health Officer.
To instruct courses in the Financial Services post-graduate certificate and business courses in related programs as required. The courses may include Banking Fundamentals, Consumer Credit and Insurance, Small Business Banking, Financial Advising, and Investment Funds Prep.
1. Provide instruction to students enrolled in Business programs.
2. Design and implement a student-centered classroom using an outcome-based approach.
3. Be flexible and responsive to learner needs through the use of appropriate instructional methodologies.
4. Manage the classroom to ensure an optimum learning environment.
5. Plan and deliver content and learning activities that reflect the values, beliefs, needs, and contributions of a culturally diverse community.
6. Provide appropriate evaluation, assessment, and feedback to students.
7. Respond to curriculum/course demands and make necessary adjustments according to learner needs such as adult learning principles.
8. Develop new curriculum as needed.
9. Be reflective of and responsive to accommodation of special learning needs, including equity groups and diverse learners.
10. Where required, develop working relationships with appropriate external partners and employers, supporting students in working experience.
11. Pursue professional development opportunities to keep current with employer and educational requirements.
12. Work co-operatively in an interdependent team environment.
13. Follow policies and procedures adopted by .
14. Attend program and school meetings.
15. Other duties as assigned.
1. A four-year Bachelor degree in Commerce or Administration; OR equivalent 4 year Business degree; OR related 4 year degree with major or related experience in specialty area to be taught; OR Business diploma with Education degree with related experience in specialty area to be taught; OR Professional Accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA).
2. Recent/relevant work experience (2 years in the last 5) in the business environment in the specialty area to be taught.
3. Effective communication skills (written and oral).
4. Effective interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to function as a team member in an ever-changing environment.
6. Effective instructional ability.
7. Demonstrated competence and recent experience in the use of the internet, e-mail, MS Office Suite software and ability to learn and adapt to changing technology.
8. Demonstrates valuing diversity.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Saskatchewan Polytechnic opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Saskatchewan Polytechnic also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Instructor - Financial Services Post-Graduate Certificate Jobs Moose December 2020 by Saskatchewan Polytechnic, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Moose region from another company below.
Standard First Aid and CPR ‘C’ certification or willingness to obtain. The Youth Program Assistant will assist the Youth Programmers in creating and supervising…
At Northern College, we’re driven by our commitment to the ongoing success and development of our students, our communities and our staff.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Finance, the Collections Officer is responsible for the collection of revenues for all overdue Accounts…
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Commerce, or Business Administration, or a related field is required. Certification as a CHRP/L in good standing with the…