|Job Title||Housekeeper Basecamp Revelstoke LMIA|
|Pub Date||21 days ago|
|Company||Basecamp Property Management Ltd|
Basecamp Property Management Ltd Careers 2022 - Basecamp Property Management Ltd give an opportunity to apply Housekeeper basecamp Revelstoke LMIA, that will be placed in Revelstoke. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with safer dwell sometime soon. Joining to this corporation makes a people can attain the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To produce this business vision and mission comes on correct Basecamp Property Management Ltd can be open on fresh placement seeing that October 2022. Everybody who are interested about filling up this vacant, please take a part in this Housekeeper basecamp Revelstoke LMIA recruitment. If you are one that can certainly load qualifications, you can look at further information about Housekeeper basecamp Revelstoke LMIA Job Openings below.
Housekeeper/ Room Attendant
*LMIA Can Be Provided if Needed. Must be in Canada.*
Basecamp Resort, Revelstoke
Basecamp Resorts is a rapidly growing boutique chain of hotels based in Canmore, Alberta and Revelstoke, British Columbia. We are a younger and energetic team driven by our values and providing our guests with an exceptional experience in a home away from home. We are continuously expanding to better serve the resort communities of the Rocky Mountains.
We require a full-time or Part-time housekeeper/ Room attendant that will make sure all rooms are guest ready. There will be some duties that are required to be done daily and others that only are needed on a case-by-case situation. A strong, motivated team is already in place, and we are looking for the same drive and commitment.
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
Summer bonus of $1 per hour on all regular hours between June 1st and September 30th paid on October 15th.
Shifts: 8-hour shift
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/ requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Customer-oriented and friendly.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Working quickly without compromising quality.
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper is an asset
- Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Why Work for Us?
- We offer staff accommodation.
- We have a health benefits plan.
- Family and Friends discount at Basecamp.
- We offer competitive wages.
- There is room for advancement in our growing company.
- We have a friendly atmosphere.
- We believe in working hard and having fun!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Basecamp Property Management Ltd opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Basecamp Property Management Ltd also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Housekeeper basecamp Revelstoke LMIA Jobs Revelstoke October 2022 by Basecamp Property Management Ltd, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Revelstoke region from another company below.
Sous la supervision de la Direction d’école et en collaboration avec le personnel enseignant, l’aide pédagogique spécialisée participe à la mise en œuvre des…
Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. We offer a competitive compensation package with a comprehensive benefit plan and a registered…
Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef. Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
Screening questions Are you available for the advertised start date? Are you currently legally able to work in Canada? Do you currently reside in proximity to…