|Job Title||Senior Research And Development Technologist Job Openings Vancouver The Very Good Butchers|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||The Very Good Butchers|
The Very Good Butchers Jobs 2020 - The Very Good Butchers offer a chance to fill Senior Research and Development Technologist, that will be placed in Vancouver. You will definitely get a better chance along with safer dwell in the future. Signing up for this business makes a person able to attain the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help the organization vision and mission comes on legitimate The Very Good Butchers can be open on brand-new place since November 2020. All people who are considering filling this vacant, you need to take a part in this Senior Research and Development Technologist recruitment. If you will be one that may fill up qualifications, you can attempt to learn further information about Senior Research and Development Technologist Job Openings below.
The Very Good Butchers / The Very Good Food Company
We are an emerging plant-based food technology company that designs, develops, produces, distributes and sells a variety of plant-based meat and other food alternatives. Our mission is to employ plant-based food technology to create products that are delicious while maintaining a wholesome nutritional profile.
Position: Senior Research & Development Technologist
Reports to: Director of Research & Development
The Very Good Food Company is looking for an experienced, passionate and self-driven individual to lead product formulation through hands on benchtop and scale up work.
This role will collaborate closely with the R&D Project Manager (Scale up & Commercialization) in equipment procurement and product processing as well as oversee a team of R&D technologists to meet R&D cycle milestones and deliverables.
The R&D team at The Very Good Butchers values hard work, collaboration and a willingness to continuously learn and improve oneself.
· Lead product formulation through hands on work.
· Work closely with R&D Project Manager in equipment procurement and processing throughout project timeline.
· Lead R&D technical team throughout R&D product cycle to meet project milestones and deliverables.
· Responsible for researching and testing ingredient to understand potential and functionality.
· Responsible for researching new manufacturing technologies and testing innovative ways to process ingredients.
· Responsible for R&D product cycle timelines, delegating tasks and report progress to R&D Project Manager.
· Ensure products are formulated in compliance with internal products core values as well as regulatory guidelines and certification restrictions.
· Responsible for identifying product potential hazards and managing to ensure product food safety and quality throughout shelf life.
· Support QA and Operations to ensure successful product launches and deliver consistent high-quality products.
· Research/test processing and packaging material with the least environmental impact possible while ensuring food safety.
· Support multidisciplinary brainstorming sessions to ideate and implement sustainable and ecological production processes by reducing waste, energy, water and material usage.
Specific knowledge and attributes required
Culinary, formulation, ingredient research & application, manufacturing technologies, presentation and results analysis, critical and problem-solving skills, organization, team delegation and leadership.
Pro-active, confident, independent worker, team player, great team communication, resourceful, creative, innovative, self-motivated, driven & passionate about R&D, food products and manufacture.
Education & background
· Food Science, Food Technology, Culinary and related sciences.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in applicable food product development.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Extended Health Benefits and Stock Options Plan.
Let us know how you fit this position on your cover letter and attach to resume.
Application deadline: 2020-10-11
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, The Very Good Butchers offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. The Very Good Butchers also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Senior Research and Development Technologist Jobs Vancouver November 2020 by The Very Good Butchers, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Vancouver region from another company below.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Being an active IKEA Ambassador by always focusing on our customers. Keeping informed about our sourcing practices, ingredients, specials and standards…our…
Please, apply in person with a resume and a couple of references. We sell the best product in the world. Eggs Canna is one of Vancouver’s legacy retail cannabis…
Over 25, 000 employees, 2,500 physicians and 6,500 volunteers provide a wide range of integrated health care services to over 1.6 million people living in Metro…