|Job Title||Rn Manager Job Openings Brantford St. Joseph's Villa Behavioural Support Ontario (BSO)|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||St. Joseph's Villa Behavioural Support Ontario (BSO)|
St. Joseph's Villa Behavioural Support Ontario (BSO) Careers 2020 - St. Joseph's Villa Behavioural Support Ontario (BSO) requires the best people to apply RN Manager, that will be placed in Brantford. You will receive a better chance along with less dangerous life later on. Signing up for this enterprise makes a person can meet the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To produce this company perspective along with mission come on right St. Joseph's Villa Behavioural Support Ontario (BSO) is usually open up for brand-new place as October 2020. Everybody who are interested about staffing this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this RN Manager recruitment. If you will be the one that can certainly fill up qualifications, you can try to see further info about RN Manager Job Openings below.
"I AM WHO I AM, SO HELP ME CONTINUE TO BE ME”
Provides clinical and administrative leadership and coordinates all activities and services provided by the BSO. Directs and supervises the coaching, mentoring, and support services provided to all homes in the LHIN participating in the BSO. Manages the referral process and prioritizes clinical responses based on BSO model for care pathways.
1. Develops and Implements all BSO promotion activities and material circulation.
2. Directs staff by assigning duties and establishing priorities for service delivery.
3. Develops and maintains an effective working relationship with each BSO member home through regular communication with Senior staff.
4. Conducts regular speaking engagements and education inservices in member homes and throughout the LTC community in their assigned regional hub.
5. Develops and Implements regular quality improvement activities , implementation and evaluation of such.
6. Develops and maintains effective referral and follow up system in collaboration with existing community resources. Manages and prioritizes new referrals, transitions, and wait lists
7. Assesses and prioritizes referrals and schedules staff appropriately based on requirements and resources available and collective agreement
8. Monitors service delivery and mediates disputes between BSO and client LTC homes
9. Performs spot checks on team at random hours and locations to ensure regular and timely service delivery.
10. Provides support to team for transition admissions through communications with hospital, LTC, and community mental health professionals.
11. Conducts regular probationary visits with new staff and completes Employee Probationary report
12. Responsible for implementation of all HR activities for BSO staff. Interviewing, performance appraisals, performance improvement activities, and terminations of staff as per the CUPE collective agreement, attendance monitoring, conflict resolution
13. Ensures regular and consistent communication with the HBHN LHIN through committee involvement and regular reporting.
14. Implements program changes as directed by the HBHNLHIN.
15. Supervises and maintains all required BSO program documentation and database as per established BSO pathways.
16. Maintains relationships and ongoing training and awareness with mental health program and supports within the community.
17. Represent BSO Long Term Care mobile team at required CCAC, LTC Regional meetings.
Occupational Health & Safety
Employees of St. Joseph’s Villa are responsible for
In addition to the above responsibilities, employees shall be responsible for all the duties outlined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act (R.S.O. 1990 c.0.1).
Note: Any persons who, in their relationship with St. Joseph’s Villa, do not conduct themselves in accordance with St. Joseph’s Villa Safety Policy and Procedures will be subject to disciplinary actions.
1. Ensures that employees work in a safe and healthy manner using the prescribed measures and procedures, and protective devices and that the necessary equipment, materials and protective devices required will be provided and maintained in good condition
2. Ensuring that the continuous improvement in health and safety is of the highest priority.
3. In addition to the above responsibilities, responsible for all the duties and responsibilities outline in the Occupational Health and Safety Act (R.S.O.1990 c.0.1).
4. Ensures all staff receive mandatory Health and Safety training in all LTC homes defined by the service scope
5. Ensures all staff follow proper protocol within the LTC community in regards to outbreaks, vaccine protocol, and quarantines .
6. Investigates team conflicts and complaints to ensure a healthy work environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
(a) FORMAL EDUCATION
Current certification as a REGISTERED NURSE in Ontario. Formal Management training and experience.
(b) OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
-at least 2 years FULL TIME experience in Long Term Care and specifically behavioural units Training in Montessori, GPA, adult mental health is an asset
Previous experience in Management, disciplines, scheduling, and public relations
Demonstrated leadership and ability in training, teaching, modeling
Ability to adapt positively and respectfully to changes in work environment and work location
Valid Drivers’ License and reliable vehicle with two million liability required
Job Type: Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, St. Joseph's Villa Behavioural Support Ontario (BSO) opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. St. Joseph's Villa Behavioural Support Ontario (BSO) also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for RN Manager Job Openings Brantford October 2020 by St. Joseph's Villa Behavioural Support Ontario (BSO), please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Brantford region from another company below.
A valid Class 5 or Class G driver’s licence with a safe driving record for at least 3 years (driver's abstract required). We enrich lives in remote communities.
Typing, filing, data entry and report generation. As a leader in our community we provide health promotion, protection, and disease prevention programs and…
Promotes a safe and healthy workplace ensuring workplace conduct and activities are in accordance with the provincial Occupational Health and Safety Act and…
University degree or college diploma in a relevant field. The purpose of this role is to ensure the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products…