|Job Title||Controller Job Openings Kingston BPE Group of Companies|
|Pub Date||20 days ago|
|Company||BPE Group of Companies|
BPE Group of Companies Recruitment 2020 - BPE Group of Companies present an opportunity to apply Controller, that will be placed in Kingston. You will receive a better prospect along with safer dwell sometime soon. Signing up for this company makes a person can meet the purpose simpler in addition to assist the current dream be realized.
To help the corporation eyesight and mission happens on correct BPE Group of Companies is actually open of brand-new place seeing that September 2020. Everyone who are considering about staffing this particular vacant, please take a part in this Controller recruitment. If you will be one that might load qualifications, you can try to see further information about Controller Job Openings below.
An opportunity to join a dynamic management team!
There is never a dull moment working for a group of companies that touches upon real estate management, manufacturing, construction, co-working spaces, spa and retail grocery. Our group strives to have a positive influence on our Kingston community whether it be through offerings of renovated historic properties or locally-sourced food.
We aren’t just looking for a number-cruncher; we are looking for someone who will enthusiastically join our mighty team of go-getters and take on the challenges of start-up corporations. From humble beginnings as a small property management company in 2004, we have grown into a diverse group that is proud to maintain its local Kingston ties.
· Reporting to CEO and CFO, prepare financial statements for management and other stakeholders
· Cash management and reconciliations of multiple bank accounts
· Oversee and prepare entries to the general ledger, ensuring quality control over financial transactions
· Work closely with external accountants to prepare multiple year end financial statements; prepare all working papers
· Oversee payroll and HR functions: payroll management and review, WSIB and EHT remittances, onboarding, offboarding, administer and co-ordinate group health benefits and RRSP program
· Prepare, review and file HST remittances
· Prepare other external reports, such as construction draws, government grants and financial information for lenders, as required
· Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
· Oversee and administer company credit cards
· Assist with implementation of new software systems, as required
· Manage and update insurance policies, as required
· Support relationships with external stakeholders, such as lenders, partners, and bank representatives
· Support the operations and management of various companies and industries
· Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
· 3+ years in a private or public accounting role
· A strong understanding of financial and managerial accounting
· Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
· Experience with Xero or other cloud-based accounting software, Payworks payroll software
· Experience with property development, construction, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, BPE Group of Companies opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. BPE Group of Companies also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Controller Job Openings Kingston September 2020 by BPE Group of Companies, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Kingston region from another company below.
Valid Driver's License and insurance. Customers order meals and other items from their favorite local merchants and Dashers deliver it directly to their doors.
Experienced Glazier, window installer needed immediately. Competitive wage, carpenter skills an asset.
This is a unique dental practice offering a variety of cutting edge treatments , such as , multitude of surgeries, laser dentistry, Cerec one visit crowns,…
Experienced Commercial/Industrial Carpenters required for full time employment. Knowledge of building codes and regulations.