|Job Title||First Nation Prevention Support Worker Job Openings Buffalo Narrows Meadow Lake Tribal Council|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Meadow Lake Tribal Council|
Meadow Lake Tribal Council Vacancies 2020 - Meadow Lake Tribal Council assign a chance to fill First Nation Prevention Support Worker, that will be placed in Buffalo Narrows. You will receive a better chance as well as less dangerous life in the future. Joining to this enterprise makes anyone can do the objective simpler in addition to support the current dream be realized.
To help the corporation vision and mission comes on correct Meadow Lake Tribal Council is usually open on fresh placement as October 2020. All people who are interested about staffing this specific vacant, you need to take a part in this First Nation Prevention Support Worker recruitment. If you will be the one which can certainly load qualifications, you can try to see more info about First Nation Prevention Support Worker Job Openings below.
First Nation Prevention Support Worker – Buffalo Narrows Sub Office
MLTC Child & Family Services Department is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the full-time, permanent position of First Nation Prevention Support Worker.
The successful candidate will be based out of the Buffalo Narrows Sub Office and will work as part of the MLTC CFS Prevention Team in providing second level services in ensuring the effective implementation of prevention plan goals and initiatives and serve as a liaison between First Nation’s and MLTC CFS in coordination of services.
· Aid Community Prevention Workers and each MLFN to achieve prevention goals through community development and capacity building.
· To assist and provide one on one support with Community Prevention Workers to achieve standardization of documents for effective case planning.
· Provide assistance and support to Community Prevention Workers and CFS Protection/Prevention Workers to ensure program outlines are being implemented.
· Ensure consistency and progressive support is provided to FN’s in data collection for CFS reporting requirements, collecting statistics.
· Relevant post-secondary education and/or relevant work experience.
· Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in computer applications (i.e. AIS Database; Microsoft - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills, time management skills, and communication (written/verbal) skills.
· Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity, and personal wellness.
· Must be willing to work flexible hours with extensive travel involved.
· Be familiar with and understand First Nation barriers/issues/culture.
· The ability to speak and understand Cree and/or Dene is a definite asset.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application; resume stating qualifications and employment history; copies of credentials; current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check; copy of valid driver’s license; and a list of three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resources Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654. Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information, please contact MaryAnn Gagnon, Prevention Manager at (306) 236-8240, or visit the MLTC Website at www.mltc.net
Deadline: Friday, September 25, 2020
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 2020-09-25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Meadow Lake Tribal Council offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Meadow Lake Tribal Council also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for First Nation Prevention Support Worker Job Openings Buffalo Narrows October 2020 by Meadow Lake Tribal Council, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Buffalo Narrows region from another company below.