|Job Title||Mig Welder/fabricator Job Openings Richmond Hill Rebound Products Inc|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Rebound Products Inc|
Rebound Products Inc Jobs 2020 - Rebound Products Inc needs a new employee to apply Mig Welder/Fabricator, that will be placed in Richmond Hill. You will receive a better potential customer along with safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this enterprise makes a person can reach the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To produce this business perspective and mission comes on legitimate Rebound Products Inc is actually started on fresh placement seeing that November 2020. Everybody who are enthusiastic about staffing this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Mig Welder/Fabricator recruitment. If you will be the one which may fill up qualifications, you can attempt to learn further info about Mig Welder/Fabricator Job Openings below.
September 11, 2020
Position Type: Welder (GMAW/MIG)/Fabricator
(Immediate Opening) Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm- Temporary position for 6 to 8
Pay Rate: $25.00/hr. – 40 hrs (Monday to Friday 08:00 to 4:00) w/ flexibility
Location: Richmond Hill (Elgin Mills & Edward Avenue)
Job Description: We require a Certified (CWB) Welder/Fabricator with 2 - 4yrs. experience in GMAW/MIG welding and fabricating to join our amazing team. The successful candidate will be using steel for production welding standard and custom products in the design and manufacture of competitive trampolines and other related sports equipment.
- Set up jobs and operate MIG welding equipment as well as grinders, sanders, drill press, Hydmech steel band saw.
- Produce high quality welds with accuracy as per drawings/work instructions. Responsible for checking welds for smooth clean results to meet our quality standards.
- Ability to accurately measure and cut material to meet specifications.
- Ability to cut, fit and assemble components.
- Knowledge and experience with polishing, hand grinding and belt sanding essential.
- Ability to troubleshoot and be innovative in solving problems.
- Follow work instructions, read drawings and maintain a production time line.
- Communicate steel and hardware supply needs as necessary.
- General housekeeping and day to day tool maintenance to ensure equipment is working properly.
- Follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Team player willing to help out in other areas when needed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be organized, self-motivated and reliable, capable of working independently.
- Ability to read and calculate specifications from drawings/instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to perform all physical requirements for the job, and lift up to 70lbs.
- Safety Boots required.
Please note only successful candidate will be contacted for an interview.
or fax (905)787-0650.
References available upon Request.
Contract length: 8 weeks
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
We are a small company and are taking all precautions necessary to keep all employees safe. Each worker is far from each other and all areas are cleaned on a regular basis
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Rebound Products Inc offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Rebound Products Inc also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Mig Welder/Fabricator Jobs Richmond Hill November 2020 by Rebound Products Inc, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Richmond Hill region from another company below.
The physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages of varying sizes and weights by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, scanning,…
Applicants must have 2-3 years of warehouse related work experience. Should be able to lift 30-50 pounds when required.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, WestRock will, upon request from the applicant, provide accommodation during the…
The TTC encourages applications from all applicants, including members of groups with historical and/or current barriers to equity, including but not limited to…