|Job Title||Pharmacy Assistant (market Crossing, Burnaby, Bc) Job Openings Burnaby SaveOnFoods Pharmacy|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
SaveOnFoods Pharmacy Vacancies 2020 - SaveOnFoods Pharmacy calls a new employee to apply Pharmacy Assistant (Market Crossing, Burnaby, BC), that will be placed in Burnaby. You will definitely get a better chance as well as less dangerous life in the future. Signing up for this corporation makes anyone able to do the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help this company perspective and mission comes on right SaveOnFoods Pharmacy is actually open on fresh placement seeing that November 2020. Everyone who are interested filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Pharmacy Assistant (Market Crossing, Burnaby, BC) recruitment. If you will be the one that can certainly load qualifications, you can attempt to learn more info about Pharmacy Assistant (Market Crossing, Burnaby, BC) Job Openings below.
Save-On-Foods is one of Western Canada's largest employers. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years largely due to our commitment to Going the Extra Mile! With over 140 pharmacies in over 55 communities across BC and Alberta, and growing in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon, our pharmacy team members share a passion for healthy living and quality patient-centered care. Our pharmacy team members are made up of hardworking people who are deeply committed to their patients.
We are hiring for a Pharmacy Assistant at our Market Crossing location in Burnaby, BC. The Pharmacy Assistant will contribute to the success of the store by Going the Extra Mile while demonstrating our company mission of Care, Commitment and Passion.
You will be responsible for:
· Receive written prescriptions and written or verbal refill requests
· Input all patient and prescription information into computer
· Perform all task related to ordering, receiving and returning stock, expiry date checks, balance owing and inventory corrections
· Adhere to merchandising programs, operational procedures, and company policies.
· Communicate allergy, interaction and relevant billing information to the pharmacist
· You must have completed an accredited Pharmacy Assistant Program or have 2 years dispensary experience.
· Strong work ethic and “let’s get it done” attitude
· Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
· Kroll computer experience is an asset.
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
· Team Member offers
· Educational Reimbursements
· Opportunities to learn and grow
· Wellness & Team Member assistance program
· A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
· An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment.
Join our Team!
You’ll be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Join our team of 450+ pharmacists and make a difference! Apply now and add your smile to the mix!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, SaveOnFoods Pharmacy opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. SaveOnFoods Pharmacy also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Pharmacy Assistant (Market Crossing, Burnaby, BC) Job Openings Burnaby November 2020 by SaveOnFoods Pharmacy, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Burnaby region from another company below.
Performs receptionist duties such as receiving customers, answering/directing incoming calls for program staff and answering routine inquiries.
As Information Officer, you will provide information services to both internal government and external stakeholders and clients seeking clarification regarding…
You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical, or customer support issues while…
The Administrative Coordinator provides support for the personnel processes for the PIVOT 2020 project, including administering the hiring process for PIVOT…