Roots Jobs 2022 - Roots offer an opportunity to apply Buyer (Leather and Footwear), that will be placed in York. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with less dangerous life later on. Becoming a member of this corporation makes anyone can do the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help this company eyesight and mission arrives on legitimate Roots is actually open up for fresh placement seeing that October 2022. All people who are interested about filling up this vacant, you need to take a part in this Buyer (Leather and Footwear) recruitment. If you will be one which can certainly fill up qualifications, you can attempt to learn further info about Buyer (Leather and Footwear) Job Openings below.
Roots Recruitment 2022
Buyer (Leather and Footwear) Job Openings in York
is more than just an/the iconic Canadian retailer, we are a group of passionate employees who act with integrity, trust each other and do what is right. We work in a space where people can grow and develop, with a team of people who own results and are dedicated to seeing win. We seek to build longstanding relationships with partners who share our commitment to maintaining high ethical standards of operation.
We are currently seeking a Buyer who can be nice, will seek inspiration from our roots, can commit to achieving results the right way and loves to think big to join us on our journey.
The Buyer is a key member of our Buying and Merchandising team, reporting directly to the Director, Women’s Buying & Merchandising.
The Buyer for will be responsible for and evaluated on the following:
- Buyer will work to define, develop, and execute range plans that align with product strategy and brand position within the market in collaboration with Merchandising and director.
- Deliver on financial KPIs including sales, gross profit, and inventory.
- Partner with Planning to manage monthly open to buy to forecast sales, inventory, receipts and profitability
- Manage monthly markdown strategies that align with profit and inventory targets in partnership with planner and director
- Work closely with merchandising and director to develop line plans that will support the needs of the business and identify opportunities of growth through new categories and/or scaled buys
- Select and quantify the best product mix for each market/store cluster while ensuring the essence of the seasonal assortment is represented in all stores
- Quantify optimal depth, breadth, store distribution of each style to achieve full price sales within identified product life cycle
- Lead the critical analysis and presents in-season sales trends and opportunities on a weekly basis, including monthly and quarterly hindsight’s
- Works closely with cross functional depts (Allocations, Logistics, Marketing, Ecommerce, VM, other buyers) to ensure alignment on execution of product strategies and to maximize results
Top candidates for the Buyer role will have the following:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Management or a related field.
- 35 years of buying, category management and/or planning experience within the apparel industry
- Strong financial acumen, must understand and drive financial KPIs including sales, gross profit, and inventory
- Highly analytical with ability to forecast sales and inventory as well as interpret data to provide insights and recommendations
- Proactive individual who can drive and execute category strategies
- Detail oriented individual who will stringently maintain weekly and monthly sales and projection templates
- Proactive with the ability to drive results in a fast pace environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, must be comfortable presenting in front of large groups in person and in virtual settings
- Must be a team player, collaborative, flexible, open to other opinions and able to articulate their point of view
- Proven ability to foster and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and cross functional depts
- Demonstrated leadership, development and coaching skills to mentor and develop assistant buyer in supportive role
- Understanding of market comps and position to help determine optimal retail-pricing strategy and store distribution
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A change agent who is flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid paced environment, who will embody a culture of taking smart risks and innovating to win.
Founded in 1973, Canada is a publicly held Canadian lifestyle brand that sells apparel, leather bags, small leather goods, footwear and active athletic wear with over 100 retail stores in North America and Asia.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Roots opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Roots also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Buyer (Leather and Footwear) Jobs York October 2022 by Roots, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in York region from another company below.
Apply for this Position
or equivalent experience Health benefits Dental plan Health care plan Vision care benefits Long term benefits Group insurance benefits Life insurance Other…
Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings. Balance cash and record sales.
Maintaining a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers. Assisting customers with returns and exchanges of merchandise.
Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice. To uncover and solve for customers’ needs.
Receive deliveries right away: Once approved, log on to the Dasher app to receive nearby orders immediately. Any car, scooter, or bicycle (in select cities).