|Job Title||Glaziers Blackcomb Glass Whistler Job Openings Whistler Blackcomb Glass Ltd|
|Pub Date||7 June 2020|
|Company||Blackcomb Glass Ltd|
Blackcomb Glass Ltd Vacancies 2020 - Blackcomb Glass Ltd needs a new official to apply Glaziers Blackcomb Glass Whistler, that will be placed in Whistler. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Joining to this company makes a people can attain the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help the business vision and mission arrives on right Blackcomb Glass Ltd is actually open up for fresh placement since July 2020. All people who are enthusiastic answering this specific vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Glaziers Blackcomb Glass Whistler recruitment. If you will be one that might fill up qualifications, you can try to see more info about Glaziers Blackcomb Glass Whistler Job Openings below.
Blackcomb Glass Ltd is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Glaziers professional to join our team.
We are currently seeking Glass Window, Doors & Railing Installers to start FT work ASAP throughout the Lower Mainland within the Commercial Sector Sectors.
Salary: $24.75 to $27.00 depending on skill level & experience hourly for 40 hours a week, overtime rate is as per BC labour laws.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Whistler office: 2-1220 Alpha Lake Road, Whistler ,BC
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program or A combination of over four years of work experience
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· Glazing Certificate/Ticket or equivalent experience
· First Aid an asset
· Forklift Ticket an asset
· Boom Lift Training an asset
· Fall Protection Training an asset
· Must be able to work outdoors
· Willing to train / guide co-workers
· Ability to read, understand and interpret drawings and documents.
· Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications to determine type and thickness of glass, frame, installation procedure and materials required and do final measurements
· Install architectural curtain wall system, skylights, sliding doors, and other window systems.
· Install products according to specifications and building codes
· Assemble, erect and dismantle scaffolds, rigging and hoisting equipment –
· Position glass panes into frames and secure glass using clips, points or mouldings –
· Assemble and install prefabricated glass, mirrors or glass products on walls, ceilings or exteriors of building
· Assist in shop to produce components as required
· Being an active part of the health and safety program
· Prepare and install skylights, showcases and aquariums and stained or other special glass.
· Repair and service residential windows, commercial aluminum doors and other glass supporting structures, and replace damaged glass or faulty sealant.
Vacation Pay 4%. Benefits after qualifying period.
Please reply to this posting and include a resume by email
Strictly NO phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.75 to $27.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $63,788.00 to $77,963.00 /year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Blackcomb Glass Ltd offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Blackcomb Glass Ltd also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Glaziers Blackcomb Glass Whistler Job Openings Whistler July 2020 by Blackcomb Glass Ltd, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Whistler region from another company below.
Have a valid Serving It Right Certificate. BC Liquor Store Sales Associates may be required to operate a variety of mechanical and hand-operated equipment, in…
Community Involvement (Giving back to our communities). Employee Discount Program (Sharing our success). Employee Family Assistance Program (Free confidential…
Current and applicable Apple Certification (ACMT, ACiT), familiarity with Apple Service Metrics (PSP, CSAT, ACSE) and proven user experience in MacOs Operating…
EOCP Water Distribution Level 2, and a BC Class 5 Driver’s License with a satisfactory drivers abstract are requirements of the position.