|Job Title||Automotive General Sales Manager Job Openings Vancouver Carter Honda|
|Pub Date||9 days ago|
Carter Honda Hiring 2020 - Carter Honda requires the applicant to fill Automotive General Sales Manager, that will be placed in Vancouver. You will definitely get a better chance along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Becoming a member of this firm makes a people able to meet the aim simpler in supplementary to help the current dream be realized.
To help this business eyesight and mission arrives on correct Carter Honda will be wide open on brand-new place as December 2020. All people who are considering answering this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Automotive General Sales Manager recruitment. If you will be one which might load qualifications, you can attempt to learn further info about Automotive General Sales Manager Job Openings below.
Carter Honda part of the Carter Auto Group in Vancouver is looking for a forward-thinking leader for the General Sales Manager role.
· Are you the difference maker in your current environment?
· When given the reins, do you strive to break a record?
· On those tough deals do you roll up your sleeves and get it done?
· Can you think outside the box and create attractive marketing campaigns?
We are looking for a team player who is excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role and the vehicle sales department. An individual who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. Someone that is familiar with today’s marketing technologies and not afraid to try something new.
A Career with Carter Honda means You'll Enjoy:
· An opportunity to show your skills while continuing to grow within the Carter Auto Group
. Support from top management and a team environment
· Comprehensive healthcare benefits package and Demo privileges
· Industry Competitive pay plan
Our General Sales Manager is responsible for:
· Develop, maintain and grow the new and used vehicle sales business
· Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits
· Meet with Sales Managers to review performance and plan of action
· Mentor sales staff and conduct sales meetings
· Provide ongoing training for Sales Managers and ensure that they are following an established protocol to obtain optimum results
· Follow all dealership processes and procedures to ensure an excellent Customer Satisfaction Index rating on sales, delivery and follow up
· Set up and attend department and management meetings as required
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
· Previous sales management experience in an automotive dealership is required
· Good interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
· The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
· A Current VSA License in good standing
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
· Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$200,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Carter Honda opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Carter Honda also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Automotive General Sales Manager Jobs Vancouver December 2020 by Carter Honda, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Vancouver region from another company below.
We're here to help train you up to our standards so you can go out to deliver smiles and great experiences for our customers as you move them to their new home.
This could be from various channels including but not limited to calls, faxes, emails, voice mails, chat, social media or cases of any and all skill set as…
Valid driver’s license (no special license required to drive our trucks). Truck Team Member – General Labour / Customer Service / Driver.
Social distancing guidelines in place. Loading the delivery vehicle from a staging area. Must be physically fit, have a clean driver's abstract and a can do…