|Job Title||Executive Housekeeper Job Openings Winnipeg, Helca Resort|
Helca Resort Recruitment 2020 - Helca Resort present a chance to fill Executive Housekeeper, that will be placed in Winnipeg,. You will receive a better prospect along with safer dwell in the future. Joining to this enterprise makes a person can reach the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help the company perspective and mission comes on legitimate Helca Resort will be wide open on brand-new place seeing that June 2020. All people who are enthusiastic answering this specific vacant, you need to take a part in this Executive Housekeeper recruitment. If you will be the one that might load requirements, you can look at more information about Executive Housekeeper Job Openings below.
The Executive Housekeeper is primarily responsible for the planning, organization, and supervision of the day-to-day operations of the housekeeping department. This position involves maintaining the company’s set policies and procedures, ensuring superior housekeeping standards are maintained, overseeing laundry operations and inventory management & cost control.
The duties and responsibilities for the Executive Housekeeper include, but are not limited to the following:
· Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness are achieved throughout the hotel by all members of the housekeeping department.
· Performing daily quality control inspections of guest rooms, common areas, pools & storage areas
· Preparation of the daily work assignments for all departmental employees.
· Closely monitoring departmental labor and expenses as outlined in the Housekeeping operating budget.
· Performing monthly linen inventories.
· Ordering cleaning products and ensuring they are used effectively.
· Administering of the property’s lost & found procedures.
· Ensuring a positive, team-oriented spirit is maintained among all co-workers by practicing open communication, empathy, and support.
· Oversee the recruitment, training, and continual development of all housekeeping staff.
· Ensure consistent delivery of performance appraisals, recognition, incentive programs, and departmental meetings.
· Being fully knowledgeable of the company’s policies and procedures and the administration of these policies.
· Attend all Management Team meetings.
· Daily recording and follow-up of maintenance items reported by the Housekeeping staff and during daily inspections.
· Respond to calls from guests and requests from employees
· To provide verbal and written reports to management.
· Duties as assigned by the General Manager
COMPETENCIES WE ARE SEEKING:
· 3 years housekeeping experience in a supervisory role
· Knowledge of cleaning products & purchasing
· Post-secondary education an asset
· Available to work mornings, evenings, weekends, & holidays
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Quick thinking and able to spot and resolve problems efficiently
· Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, Micros, POS)
· Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
· Guest oriented and service-minded with attention to detail
· Excellent planning and organizing skills
· Ability multi-task and meet deadlines
· Ability to work under pressure
Must be able to work independently and maintain a positive attitude within a busy environment ~ hours will fluctuate, and evening and weekend work is required
The salary will depend on experience. The successful candidate will receive a meal account, housing and benefit package
ANLY CANDIDATES LEGAL TO WORK IN CANADA WILL BE CONTACTED
Job Type: Full-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Helca Resort offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Helca Resort also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Executive Housekeeper Job Openings Winnipeg, June 2020 by Helca Resort, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Winnipeg, region from another company below.
To perform professional driver duties and deliver product to McDonald's restaurants in a timely and professional manner and to help offload the product and…
Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls on a multi-line switchboard. Answering and routing phone calls. Answer, screen, and forward emails to the appropriate…
Accounts Receivable, Credit or Billings Professionals. Helping Winnipeg organizations with temporary acounts receivable, credit and billings projects.
FCFP is a rapidly growing fire and life safety company, which is currently seeking CFAA Certified Fire Alarm Technicians to join our GTA team in Brampton,…
Counselling services, learning assistance centre, student advocates, Klinic, Mount Carmel Clinic, funding source, etc).-Acts as a resource to academic staff in…