|Job Title||Executive Housekeeper Job Openings Winnipeg Helca Resort|
|Pub Date||24 November 2019|
Helca Resort Jobs 2019 - Helca Resort assign an opportunity to fill Executive Housekeeper, that will be placed in Winnipeg. You will definitely get a better prospect along with less dangerous life later on. Becoming a member of this business makes a person able to meet the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this organization perspective along with mission come on legitimate Helca Resort can be started on fresh placement seeing that December 2019. Everybody who are enthusiastic about staffing this specific vacant, remember to engage in this Executive Housekeeper recruitment. If you will be one which might fill up requirements, you can look at further info about Executive Housekeeper Job Openings below.
The Executive Housekeeper is primarily responsible for the planning, organization, and supervision of the day-to-day operations of the housekeeping department. This position involves maintaining the company’s set policies and procedures, ensuring superior housekeeping standards are maintained, overseeing laundry operations and inventory management & cost control.
The duties and responsibilities for the Executive Housekeeper include, but are not limited to the following:
· Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness are achieved throughout the hotel by all members of the housekeeping department.
· Performing daily quality control inspections of guest rooms, common areas, pools & storage areas
· Preparation of the daily work assignments for all departmental employees.
· Closely monitoring departmental labor and expenses as outlined in the Housekeeping operating budget.
· Performing monthly linen inventories.
· Ordering cleaning products and ensuring they are used effectively.
· Administering of the property’s lost & found procedures.
· Ensuring a positive, team-oriented spirit is maintained among all co-workers by practicing open communication, empathy, and support.
· Oversee the recruitment, training, and continual development of all housekeeping staff.
· Ensure consistent delivery of performance appraisals, recognition, incentive programs, and departmental meetings.
· Being fully knowledgeable of the company’s policies and procedures and the administration of these policies.
· Attend all Management Team meetings.
· Daily recording and follow-up of maintenance items reported by the Housekeeping staff and during daily inspections.
· Respond to calls from guests and requests from employees
· To provide verbal and written reports to management.
· Duties as assigned by the General Manager
COMPETENCIES WE ARE SEEKING:
· 3 years housekeeping experience in a supervisory role
· Knowledge of cleaning products & purchasing
· Post-secondary education an asset
· Available to work mornings, evenings, weekends, & holidays
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Quick thinking and able to spot and resolve problems efficiently
· Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, Micros, POS)
· Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
· Guest oriented and service-minded with attention to detail
· Excellent planning and organizing skills
· Ability multi-task and meet deadlines
· Ability to work under pressure
Must be able to work independently and maintain a positive attitude within a busy environment ~ hours will fluctuate, and evening and weekend work is required
The salary will depend on experience. The successful candidate will receive a meal account, housing and benefit package
ANLY CANDIDATES LEGAL TO WORK IN CANADA WILL BE CONTACTED
Job Type: Full-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Helca Resort offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Helca Resort also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Executive Housekeeper Job Openings Winnipeg December 2019 by Helca Resort, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Winnipeg region from another company below.
The Billing Clerk is responsible for alphanumeric data entry of bills of lading into the software accounting program. Reviews and verify incoming bills.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and encourage women, members of racialized communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities,…
Preparing bill and processing payment. Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff. Be enthusiastic, outgoing and positive.
A degree in Indigenous Studies, Social Sciences, Health Care Management, Social Work or other relevant post-secondary education. Valid Class 5 Driver's Licence.