|Job Title||Account Manager Job Openings Toronto Powerland|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Powerland Jobs 2020 - Powerland offer an opportunity to fill Account Manager, that will be placed in Toronto. You will receive a better prospect as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Becoming a member of this corporation makes a person can meet the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To produce this organization perspective along with mission come on correct Powerland is actually open of fresh placement seeing that November 2020. All people who are interested about staffing this specific vacant, you need to take a part in this Account Manager recruitment. If you will be one which might load requirements, you can try to see further information about Account Manager Job Openings below.
Powerland is one of Canada's leading and fastest growing IT infrastructure providers. Due to continued strong growth, we are adding to our team and are looking for a motivated and qualified individual to join us as an Account Manager.
About our Company:
Powerland is a full-service technology provider that's been doing business since 1985. Powerland is partnered with the world's top technology companies. These relationships combined with our years of experience allow us to provide the most efficient solutions and the best products. We promote an environment of integrity with all our staff. We appreciate our people, and work together with them to constantly improve our company. We strongly believe that having the best people is how we can provide the best service to our customers. We are in the CRN Top 30 Solution Providers as well as a Triple Crown Winner.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The role of the Account Manager is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Manage sales activities to exceed sales volume and to maximize assigned revenue objectives
- Drive new business and expand the business of existing accounts
- Use skills and knowledge to identify , evaluate, and determine the technical solutions and products that best meet our client's needs
- Become a trusted business advisor and establish relationships at senior levels within client accounts
- Act as the main point of contact for the customer for any business-related issues and escalations, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Manage the contract renewal process to ensure new contracts are negotiated prior to the expiration of existing contracts
- Work closely with Inside Sales to support and deliver on customer requests
- Maintain knowledge of products and understand the company's value proposition
- Regularly meet or connect with existing and potential customers to discuss any existing or future projects
- Build awareness of technical projects and technology trends
- Support and drive RFP/RFI responses for existing accounts and prospective accounts
- Account Management experience in the technology industry through reseller or vendor, with the ability to manage Salesforce funnel and activities
- Experience and comfort levels working with C-level executives
- Proven ability to anticipate customer needs, develop proposed solutions, and build consensus
- Strong focus on acquiring and developing new business while continuing to cultivate existing account relationships
- Ability to excel in a collaborative, and fast-paced environment with a vibrant and upbeat attitude, willingness to perform and get work accomplished
- Strong business, operational and technical aptitude with a proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and transactional business models
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
A strong base, health benefits, plus commissions plan is available to selected candidates.
Please submit your resume for consideration. We thank all those that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, or physical or mental disability. We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants during the recruitment process, interview process and employment process. If you require accommodation, please contact our Human Resources department.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Powerland opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Powerland also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Account Manager Job Openings Toronto November 2020 by Powerland, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Toronto region from another company below.
Dedicated exclusively to children and their families, The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) is one of the largest and most respected paediatric healthcare…
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, WestRock will, upon request from the applicant, provide accommodation during the…
Applicants must have 2-3 years of warehouse related work experience. Should be able to lift 30-50 pounds when required.
Applicants must provide a valid email address for communication purposes (one that you check on a regular basis). Provide counter and/or telephone service;