|Job Title||Employment Consultant Job Openings Kemptville CSE Consulting|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
CSE Consulting Hiring 2020 - CSE Consulting give away a chance to apply Employment Consultant, that will be placed in Kemptville. You will receive a better prospect along with less dangerous life later on. Signing up for this company makes a person can reach the goal simpler in addition to help the current dream be realized.
To help the organization vision along with mission come on right CSE Consulting will be wide open on fresh placement since November 2020. Everybody who are enthusiastic answering this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Employment Consultant recruitment. If you will be the one that may fill up qualifications, you can attempt to learn more info about Employment Consultant Job Openings below.
CSE Consulting is currently seeking an enthusiastic, compassionate, goal-driven employee to join our team! CSE is hiring for a full-time Employment Consultant within our Employment Ontario Program based out of our Kemptville office. The Employment Consultant will assist individuals to achieve their employment goals and return to work action plans. Preference will be given to candidates experienced with employment services, and candidates with certifications and/or education related to employment services, job development, and human services. S/he will, under direction of the Program Supervisor, effectively maintain caseloads and meet all activities and targets of the program. Please follow application instructions at the end of this ad to be considered.
· Work one-on-one with clients to determine their employment and/or training needs
· Advocate to employers, training providers and other service providers, on behalf of individuals requiring assistance with their job search
· Support clients with:
o Initial needs assessment and supported referral to other community services and/or training
o Completion of program application forms
o The development of targeted employment plans (maintain accurate, concise records, review and amend as needed)
o Identifying strengths, as well as barriers to employment, and appropriate accommodations
o Skills and interest assessments, goal setting and career clarification
o Job search and self-marketing strategies such as resume writing, interview techniques, etc.
o Matching skills/interests with appropriate work opportunities
o Coaching/monitoring to maintain employment and facilitate interventions as required
· Establish and maintain relationships with employers/community organizations to promote employment services and identify opportunities for clients
· Promote and facilitate itinerant employment services to communities where the need is identified
· Organize and facilitate employment, life skills and training related workshops, as required
· Attend community and program-related meetings when requested
· Work cooperatively with coworkers and attend team meetings
· Promote all CSE Consulting services to clients and customers in our communities
· Respect and follow CSE Consulting Policies and Procedures
· Post-secondary diploma/degree in a related field, or a combination of related education and work experience
· Experience providing support to individuals facing employment challenges
· Strong case management, data entry and report writing skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications
· Skilled with job search/self-marketing strategies such as resume writing, interview techniques, etc.
· Knowledge of the local labour market, various careers and occupations and their job requirements
· Current knowledge of community and government resources available to clients and employers
· Adhere to guidelines set out in government-funded programs and achieve targets
· Ability to prioritize a busy schedule with the potential of back-to-back meetings
· Knowledge of Employment Ontario Programming & EOIS CaMS
· Possession of a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Clean police and vulnerable sector record check
To be considered an asset:
· Job coaching experience
· Understanding of relevant legislation such as the Ontario Human Rights Code and Employment Standards Act
· Project management/workshop delivery
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and covering letter, in one document, to the Attention of: Tracy McDonald, indicating “Employment Consultant” in the subject line.
To Applications will be accepted until 4pm, Thursday, September 3rd, 2020.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CSE Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Application deadline: 2020-09-03
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, CSE Consulting opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. CSE Consulting also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Employment Consultant Jobs Kemptville November 2020 by CSE Consulting, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Kemptville region from another company below.
Provide cleaning services for business offices, apartments, interior and exterior public and common areas and amenities of the community in a safe, neat, clean…
What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job.
Provide customers with friendly and professional service while preparing meat products for customer purchase and meat displays. Part Time or Full Time:
Completing required records to support cash transactions related to the sale of guest and team member meal vouchers / tickets. Completion of grade 12 education.